Etsy Friendship Bracelet Roundup

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! Ours was wonderful. I now have more candy than I know what to do with.
Today I’ve put together a fun Etsy Roundup for you.
Friendship bracelets are a hot trend for Spring. Etsy has a ton of fabulous options!
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16.

, ,

11 Responses to Etsy Friendship Bracelet Roundup

1. Karena Monday, April 9, 2012 at 11:49 am #

Kirsten so many fun and interesting examples. So much creativity!

xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

2. amber wallace Monday, April 9, 2012 at 1:29 pm #

How fun! I was never that good at those. But I just bought a ton of friendship bracelet supplies for my nieces. Love the raspberry ombre one.

3. sarah, flourish design + style Monday, April 9, 2012 at 1:56 pm #

Wow, there are some great ones!! I think I need one to layer with a chunky gold link! x

4. Melissa Monday, April 9, 2012 at 4:19 pm #

These are so fun thanks for sharing! I have been wanting fun friendship bracelets for awhile now.

5. Virginie Millefiori Monday, April 9, 2012 at 8:03 pm #

Thank you so much for featuring my raspberry-orange friendship bracelet (#6), I'm happy to offer your readers 15% off my whole Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/virginiemillefiori?ref=si_shop with code THANKS
    Enjoy !
    🙂

Virginie

6. alexandrajade Monday, April 9, 2012 at 9:24 pm #

THank you so Much Kirsten for featuring my bracelet!!! I'm doing 10% off this week if your readers are interested!! Just enter the code PREORDER1 at checkout!! And thanks again! Lovely blog! And awesome bracelets to alll of these etsy sellers! 🙂

7. Mary Monday, April 9, 2012 at 10:55 pm #

This is FABULOUS! Thanks for including 2 of my bracelets!!! Love it!

8. Carmel @ Our Fifth House Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 3:51 am #

These bring back so many memories! Love that they're back!

9. chiffon maternity bridesmaid dresses Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 5:03 am #

These bracelets are awesome!!!Love the 6th and 16th!

10. MYCA Couture Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 4:55 pm #

Thank You so much for including MYCA Couture Twisted Cord Friendship Bracelets #1. These are super cute. http://www.mycacouture.etsy.com

11. Designer Bracelets Monday, January 21, 2013 at 4:22 am #

Those bracelets are actually pretty amazing. I'm definitely going to invest in a couple of pieces!