Etsy Roundup and an Announcment

Last week we had our ultrasound and I honestly and truly had no idea what to expect. I kept telling myself that I didn’t care either way and I dont’ think I did. But I was ecstatic when the ultrasound tech told me….
All those weeks and weeks and weeks of being sick and throwing up felt so worth it when we got to see our little girl on the monitor. I have already started buying little girl stuff and it’s kind of addicting. I’ve put together an etsy roundup for you with some of the items I’m loving.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16
Now I need to design a Nursery!

52 Responses to Etsy Roundup and an Announcment

1. Cassie @ Primitive & Proper Monday, April 23, 2012 at 1:58 pm #

oh yay!!!!! how fun! i have one of each, too, with my boy being 17 months older… they are so sweet together. you are in for fun!

2. Sherri @ House & Home{stead} Monday, April 23, 2012 at 2:29 pm #

Congrats!! Little girls are SO fun – we have one of each, are pregnant with our 3rd and not finding out this time. Last one – so big surprise!

3. Leslie Monday, April 23, 2012 at 2:35 pm #

Oh, I'm so happy for you! A little girl will be so fun. 🙂

4. taddy Monday, April 23, 2012 at 2:42 pm #

don't forget to check out some rickshaw design! those baby bloomers are just too precious! congrats!

5. Helena - A Diary of Lovely Monday, April 23, 2012 at 2:44 pm #

aaw how did I miss this?!! Congratulations, so so exciting! Girls are so special!

6. Kathy@mishmashmom Monday, April 23, 2012 at 2:45 pm #

Congratulations! Girls are fun! Can't wait to see what you come up with for her nursury.

7. Sita Monday, April 23, 2012 at 2:53 pm #

Yeah! Congrats! You will love having a boy and a girl! So excited for you and I am so excited to see all the fun things you dream up for your little sweetie's room!

8. Ryan and Crystalee Monday, April 23, 2012 at 2:55 pm #

You're gonna dress her up so cute! So excited to see her!

9. handmaidtales.com Monday, April 23, 2012 at 2:57 pm #

Congrats! That's so exciting!

10. amber wallace Monday, April 23, 2012 at 3:42 pm #

Yay! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you and so excited to see what you put together for her nursery.

11. Andrea Monday, April 23, 2012 at 3:42 pm #

Congrats Kristin. That is awesome! Jett is going to be such a great big brother to a sweet little girl. Can't wait to see what fabulous design you come up with for the nursery.

12. casey at loft and cottage Monday, April 23, 2012 at 3:47 pm #

Yay! Congratulations! That is so exciting. I am a few weeks behind you I think, and we are still debating whether we are going to find out the gender. But it's so fun to start planning, isn't it? And much easier if you know if it's a boy or a girl. Congrats again!

13. Heather J Monday, April 23, 2012 at 3:59 pm #

congrats! so exciting!

14. Danielle {freshquince} Monday, April 23, 2012 at 4:09 pm #

CONGRATULATIONS!

15. Amy {Fresh and Fancy} Monday, April 23, 2012 at 4:31 pm #

Congratulations – that is such great news! I cannot WAIT to see your little girl's nursery – I'm sure it will be perfect!

16. the Turquoise frame Monday, April 23, 2012 at 4:33 pm #

I am a recent new follower, and I am "ADDICTED to YOUR WORK"! I am so Happy to hear about a new baby girl, and can totally relate. We just found out we are having a little girl as well, and the ruffles and patterned fabrics are calling my name. I can't wait to see how you will decorate her nursery, or what name you choose. I am a "self proclaimed" decorating fanatic, and love to express myself through design, so your blog totally inspires me. I am obsessed with your style, and love everything you do.{not to sound like a creepy stalker or anything!} Teehee!} Just thought I would let you know how talented and amazing you are. So glad I found you!

17. April of A. Liz Adventures Monday, April 23, 2012 at 5:07 pm #

Awesome news — you are going to have so much fun outfitting her in girly clothes and accessories!

18. A Lived in Home Monday, April 23, 2012 at 5:22 pm #

Congratulations! Little girls are so much fun!

19. Tiffanie BV Monday, April 23, 2012 at 5:25 pm #

A girl! That's awesome. Congrats 🙂

20. LindsB Monday, April 23, 2012 at 5:30 pm #

CONGRATS!! So excited for you and I cant WAIT to read all about your nursery plans!

21. Jennifer Lee Monday, April 23, 2012 at 5:43 pm #

for some reason I already thought it was a girl! how exciting!!! oh you are going to have so much fun with that 🙂 Congrats, Kirsten!

22. Tara {The Silver Lining} Monday, April 23, 2012 at 5:47 pm #

Congratulations!!! Baby girl clothes is so adorable. I have to stop myself from buying things for my nieces cause it can easily get out of control. haha Those little shoes in pic #4 are just precious!

23. Michelle @ Ten June Monday, April 23, 2012 at 5:50 pm #

Congratulations!! I'm 20 weeks in and expecting my first little one… a boy! I agree, I'm already addicted to buying everything baby : ) And designing the nursery is just about the most fun thing ever, ha! Good luck and congratulations to you!

24. Simple Dwellings Monday, April 23, 2012 at 5:52 pm #

Yay! What wonderful, exciting news! I love the round up of pretty little things! The shoes are all so sweet! Can't wait to see what you do with the nursery. 🙂

25. Angela and Enrique Monday, April 23, 2012 at 6:13 pm #

Yeah! She is going to be darling, I can't wait to see the nursery you put together. I am so excited we are going to have girls the same age! Now we just need to figure a way out to live closer to each other!

26. Lydia Monday, April 23, 2012 at 6:18 pm #

Congratulations!!!

27. Angela Monday, April 23, 2012 at 6:21 pm #

YEAH!!! Congratulations! Girls are so much fun and yes buying for them can get a bit out of hand! Enjoy!

28. HB Monday, April 23, 2012 at 6:23 pm #

Congrats!

29. Karena Monday, April 23, 2012 at 6:46 pm #

Kirsten I am so so excited for you and your family!!

Adore all of the sweet images for a baby girl!

I am featuring Designer and Paper Artist Anita Rivera on my site! She is amazing!

xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

30. Shelley {Crazy Wonderful} Monday, April 23, 2012 at 6:58 pm #

Yay!!! Congrats! I'm DYING to see what you do for a nursery!

31. Natalie@Endless Crafting Monday, April 23, 2012 at 7:03 pm #

Congratulations! Girls are so much fun! You are going to have so much fun designing her nursery. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

32. binhtheredonethat Monday, April 23, 2012 at 7:18 pm #

Congrats Kirsten, that's so exciting! Can't wait to see a nursery.

33. Amy - Field Trip Monday, April 23, 2012 at 8:00 pm #

a big big congrats to you kirsten!! girls are so much fun. thanks for including me in this great roundup 🙂

34. Courtney {a thoughtful place} Monday, April 23, 2012 at 8:23 pm #

Oh, Kirsten! SO excited for you. I love watching my son and daughter together. So much girly fun ahead:)

35. jamie @ [kreyv] Monday, April 23, 2012 at 8:47 pm #

Congrats!!! Girls are so much fun!

36. Julie (Middle Maintenance) Monday, April 23, 2012 at 8:59 pm #

Congrats! Congrats! So much sweetness!

37. Edwin and Rebecca Monday, April 23, 2012 at 10:43 pm #

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see the nursery!!!

38. Laura Kurz Monday, April 23, 2012 at 11:50 pm #

It's so bad news for my bank account that you are having a baby girl. 😉 Congrats, keep the etsy links coming!

39. Melissa Wagner Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 12:44 am #

wait until you see your husband's reaction to this little baby girl, bundle of joy holding onto his pinkie finger for life! You will fall in love with your husband even more 🙂 Soo sweet you are having a girl!

40. traci zeller designs Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 2:53 am #

Congratulations, Kirsten! What a doll baby she will be … and such a handsome big brother in Jett!

41. autumn Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 3:19 am #

congratulations! baby girls are the sweetest things on the planet. i am SO excited for you!!

42. Annaliese Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 3:43 am #

Congratulations!! so happy for you and your growing family. Yay for baby girls!

43. Emerson Grey Designs Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 3:52 am #

Yay!!!!! I'm so ecstatic for you. I have one of both and they are so fun in their own way, but my little girl is my little shadow. You can't explain the special bond between yourself and your daughter. 🙂 I can't wait to see her nursery…its kind of my thing 🙂 I hope big brother is excited.

44. lisaroyhandbags Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 6:29 am #

How exciting! I know that no one ever really cares if it will be a girl or boy, but girls are so much fun to doll up! 🙂

45. SHERRY HART Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 10:58 am #

She will always have a big brother to watch over her! Congratulations!

46. Kendra Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 1:00 pm #

Congrats, Kirsten! I am expecting my first…a boy!

47. iheartorganizing Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 11:02 pm #

Aww, Congratulations! That is so exciting, I can't to see how the nursery evolves!

xoxo,
    Jen

48. Mona "Lisa" Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 11:21 pm #

Congratulations! Little girls are so much fun. I am new follower {came across your blog from Pinterest actually} and LOVE your blog. Thanks for sharing so many great ideas. Can't wait to see what your little girl's nursery looks like!

49. AnaLisa Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 3:40 am #

Congratulations!

50. Carmel @ Our Fifth House Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 4:32 am #

Congrats! Girls are so sweet and so much fun to dress!!!

51. Holly Friday, April 27, 2012 at 1:28 am #

I'm so excited for you Kirsten!! Congrats to you and your family. Our little girl is the light of our life and we she brings us so much joy. And now I can't wait to see what you do for her nursery!!!

52. Sarah MacMillan {Prairie Perch} Friday, April 27, 2012 at 4:28 am #

How exciting! All the best with the rest of your pregnancy and with designing that girl nursery.