Feature Friday: Crazy Wonderful

Today I am featuring the home of Shelley from the blog Crazy Wonderful. Here is how Shelley describes her style:

You can see all the details and resources of this room here
Thank you so much Shelley for sharing your home with us! Make sure you check out her blog here

27 Responses to Feature Friday: Crazy Wonderful

1. Chic Coles Friday, April 27, 2012 at 11:54 am #

What a beautiful house. So much talent and super cute little girls room.

2. Ali Friday, April 27, 2012 at 12:03 pm #

You've inspired me with your little girl's room…I think I've finally decided what I want to do!!:)

3. Julia {Pawleys Island Posh} Friday, April 27, 2012 at 12:28 pm #

And Shelley happens to be so sweet too! I just love her and am so glad you featured her stylish home!

4. Natalie Cottrell Friday, April 27, 2012 at 1:34 pm #

What a lovely home! The decor and styling is so inspiring. Many of the restored homes I've been looking at nearby have similar features to Shelley's place, so I'm taking notes from this post. Thanks for sharing, and happy weekend!

5. Amy {Fresh and Fancy} Friday, April 27, 2012 at 1:58 pm #

I love her home! She did such a great job of using black, but still having everything look so light and bright! Gorgeous!

6. Hyphen Interiors Friday, April 27, 2012 at 3:36 pm #

Love Shelley and her house! My fav may be izzy's room!

7. McKae @ kaes corner design Friday, April 27, 2012 at 3:49 pm #

I love her style! The girls room is adorable!

8. Shelley {Crazy Wonderful} Friday, April 27, 2012 at 6:36 pm #

Thank you so much for the feature Kirsten! I've been rocking a perma-grin all day 😀

9. Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} Friday, April 27, 2012 at 7:50 pm #

Absolutely *adore* Shelley and her fantastic home! The best part is she is a DIY *queen*! LOVE IT!

10. Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com Friday, April 27, 2012 at 8:07 pm #

I LOVE Shelley and her blog…she is one of the most talented DIY-ers out there. Shelley, your house looks amazing in these pics!

11. Brooke @ Inside-Out Design Friday, April 27, 2012 at 9:07 pm #

I love Shelley's house!! It's so beautiful. My favorite part is that gorgeous light fixture in her dining room!

12. L.A. in the bay Friday, April 27, 2012 at 9:16 pm #

wow, this home is incredible!

13. Carmel @ Our Fifth House Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 3:34 am #

So glad to see her home featured here! Love her style and her girls room is just precious!

14. Karena Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 1:41 pm #

Kirsten I adore your home! The black and white palette with punches of color are perfect. Adore the large white tray on your coffee table.

xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

15. Mindy Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 3:07 pm #

Hi Shelley!
    I had no idea you had a dog. lol He/She totally matches the decor. :o)
    And I hadn't ever seen pics of your kitchen. Of course, I love every room – and your blog. Congrats on the feature!

16. sewa mobil jakarta Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 4:37 pm #

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

17. natasha {schue love} Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 6:11 pm #

Shelley's house is gorgeous! So many stunning elements!!

18. Maria Matiopoulou Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 1:39 am #

Amazing apartment! Such a cozy and modern atmosphere!

Maria

19. Amy Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 4:10 am #

Shelley is the best! It's even better in person. The priviledge of being related! Unfortunately her side of the family got all the good decorating genes!

20. Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 7:37 pm #

Shelley has a great home! What a great feature!

21. Anonymous Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 9:43 pm #

Hmmmmm…

Seems as if she has been reading too many blogs.
    No personality in this space.

22. Ann Monday, April 30, 2012 at 12:51 am #

I am loving this house..thanks for sharing!!

23. Michele Monday, April 30, 2012 at 4:32 pm #

I love her house! And I think that if she'd been reading too many blogs, she'd have painted that fireplace white :). Seriously, I love that didn't paint it–it really adds a natural element and texture to the room. That's one thing that really stands out to me and makes her home unique. Thanks for sharing

24. Lilith Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 12:00 am #

Adore the black and white details
    following, and looking forward to future posts.
    xo,
    Lilithfashion.blogspot.com

25. Lianna Friday, May 4, 2012 at 4:35 pm #

Love all the bold prints – and the chalk board paint in the kitchen area looks great!

26. Jakarta Hotel Monday, September 3, 2012 at 3:50 am #

I require to study more on this topic. Thanks for sharing a nice info.. Any way I'm going to subscribe for your feed and I hope you post again soon.