Feature Friday: The Hildebrands

Today I am featuring the fun home of Laura Hildebrand. She has an adorable family and has decorated her house on a tight budget using mostly thrift store finds. Here is how she describes her style.
Enjoy!

Thanks so much to Laura for sharing her home with us.

, , ,

14 Responses to Feature Friday: The Hildebrands

1. Chic Coles Friday, April 13, 2012 at 11:09 am #

What a well put together house. Really like the living room and fun mater bedroom. Pillows are great through out the house.

2. Wendi P Friday, April 13, 2012 at 11:24 am #

Love the minimalist style! Clean and fresh!

3. modern jane Friday, April 13, 2012 at 11:54 am #

This is great! I love the navy velvet chairs.. someday I'm going to upholster mine like that:) Love the yellow door in the kitchen too!

4. 7 Year Wedding Friday, April 13, 2012 at 11:57 am #

Love all the fun rugs – those pops of patterns are great!

5. Shelley {Crazy Wonderful} Friday, April 13, 2012 at 1:02 pm #

Ooo… I love her style. That yellow door in the kitchen has my wheels turning!

6. Wendy Friday, April 13, 2012 at 1:02 pm #

love the yellow door in the kitchen and love the boys room. thanks for sharing and happy weekend!

7. Kristin | o.m.Gee! Friday, April 13, 2012 at 1:37 pm #

the silhouettes are the most darling i've seen yet! and love the stripes in the master bedroom. thanks for sharing!

8. Sita Friday, April 13, 2012 at 3:05 pm #

Love the stripes and the license plates in the boys' room!

9. redesigningsarah.com Friday, April 13, 2012 at 5:27 pm #

Love the boys room and the silhouettes of the family in the living room!

10. Laurie Friday, April 13, 2012 at 7:20 pm #

Great home. Love the silhouettes!

11. internodiciotto Saturday, April 14, 2012 at 12:37 pm #

the licence plates are just stunning! we bought one in out american trip in a thrift market in san francisco…wonderful!

12. Laura Saturday, April 14, 2012 at 5:45 pm #

Beautiful ideas and great work! Your blog is lovely! I do street style but an also passionate about interior design:)
    Would you like to follow each other?

13. winetastegirl.com Monday, April 16, 2012 at 12:23 am #

I love that blue sideboard. I have an entry way console that I painted in duck egg blue chalk paint and it's such a great pop of color! I found your blog through A La Mode Maven, and I hope you'll check out our Spring Sips and Styles series for a chance to win a pair of Tory Burch flip flops. Following you now!

14. eastwitching.com Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 6:06 am #

I love all those American car number plates in the boy's room! So unique and a great feature – I look at them and imagine what each of the states is like in terms of geography….