Kate Spade Find and New PIllow

A few weeks ago my client showed me an amazing T.J. Maxx find. A crystal Kate Spade polka dot box. She told me she picked it up on clearance for a great deal. So last week I was perusing my local T.J. Maxx and sure enough….
I found one in the clearance section! This retails for over $100 and I got it for $21. I’ve been seeing lots of Kate Spade stuff popping up at T.J. Maxx. I love it.
On another note…
Caitlin Wilson sent me one of her signature pillow covers for hosting a giveaway for her a few months ago and I finally got an insert for it. I think it’s the perfect piece to break up all the pink on my settee.
I’m bound and determined to finish up my master bedroom before the baby comes. So many projects to do!

14 Responses to Kate Spade Find and New PIllow

1. modern jane Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 11:57 am #

I absolulely love the bright colors you've got going on in your bedroom! Pink and Navy are my favorite combo right now:)

2. Jessica {The Aestate} Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 12:01 pm #

Nice find! And how amazing is the mix of color and pattern going on in your bedroom?? Love it.

3. amber wallace Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 12:43 pm #

I will be keeping my eyes out at home goods. I love it! I cannot wait to see what you do with your bedroom. So far so good!

4. Laura@happyroost Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 1:28 pm #

Looks great! I love Caitlin Wilson's fabrics. They're so pretty!

Laura
    HappyroostBlog.com

5. Leslie Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 1:40 pm #

I'm so jealous! I love that Kate Spade box. What a great find. 🙂

6. Jess Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 2:06 pm #

That is a great pillow. I love the combination of navy & coral/pink!

Jess

7. Courtney {a thoughtful place} Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 2:54 pm #

Love that pillow. And it really does look great against the pink.

8. Amy {Fresh and Fancy} Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 5:13 pm #

I love the navy pillow – it looks great in your room!

9. Annie @ House on Rene Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 5:31 pm #

That pillow is perfection! I love that polka dot box.

Annie

10. designstiles Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 7:30 pm #

Ooh, a new TJ Maxx just opened up by my house. I just may need to pop in. The pillow is perfect with that pink.

11. Tiffany Friday, April 6, 2012 at 9:19 am #

Hey Kirsten, did you know you were mentioned in Family Circle magazine? Yep, right next to Nate Berkus and Jonathan Adler. So exciting!

12. Nat Friday, April 6, 2012 at 2:12 pm #

What a great find! TJMaxx always has the best stuff!

13. sixteen fourteen Saturday, April 7, 2012 at 12:24 pm #

I absolutely LOVE the navy pillows! So gorgeous!!!

14. Simply Sara Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 1:03 pm #