New Desk Accessories From Poppin

My desk is constantly needing to be organized. I can’t believe how fast piles stack up.  Let’s just take a look at what I work with on a daily basis.
Am I the only one that suffers from a cluttered desk?

I was really excited when the folks at Poppin offered to send me some desk essentials to try out.
You can check out all of my picks over on their blog
I did a little de-cluttering and dispalyed all my pretty new desk accessories.
Hopefully it stays this nice for at least a few days.
I ecspecailly love this stackable inbox. I needed this so bad to organize all my paper piles. Thank you Poppin for letting me review their great products.
Make sure you check their blog here to see a little Q & A I did with them.

13 Responses to New Desk Accessories From Poppin

1. eastwitching.com Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 11:18 am #

Kirsten – I am with you totally. One has to have a clear deck from which to create – I believe in going high-rise with clear perspex sheet trays which keep everything off my work area yet in front of me.

I LOVE the colour of your curtains. Well done on treating yourself to some new goodies – I recently ordered more shelving this weekend after overhauling my packaging station. Life is so much easier now! Alison

2. eastwitching.com Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 11:21 am #

By the way – I love those pretty highlighter pens too!

3. McKenzie Britton Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 12:50 pm #

Kristen, I LOVE your curtains!! Who are they by and what is the print called? I need that fabric for pillows in my den!!!

4. Tiffany @ {Living Savvy} Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 2:03 pm #

I was also contacted and I am so excited to receive my things! We picked similar items… yours are styled awesome!

5. Leslie Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 2:11 pm #

It looks so pretty! Yay for an organized desk. 🙂

6. amber wallace Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 2:13 pm #

My desk is always a disaster too. It has been a bit better lately though. I should document it! I've always loved yours. Love the new accessories! I love your mouse pad too.

7. p-l-a-i-d Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 7:24 pm #

I am in desperate need of some pieces to help me organize my desk! Yours looks great!

8. Jessie Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 9:11 pm #

It is definitely not just you who suffers from a cluttered desk! What a great new company…I'm excited to check it out!

9. Caitlin Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 11:51 pm #

Looks great! I could use some Poppin accessories for my desk…

10. Chance @ Designed by Chance Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 12:48 am #

Love those accessories, they look great, but most of all I love the cup.

11. Office Supplies Company Friday, October 5, 2012 at 3:35 am #

Great office you got there! A truly cosy workplace matched with all those colourful and useful office supplies! Perfect!

12. Flexible Serviced Offices Provider Friday, February 15, 2013 at 8:43 am #

Do you believe that a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind? Just kidding. But nice desk accessories you have there! Post some more!

13. ascencion rana Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 4:42 am #

I’m not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this info for my mission.custom imprinted drink-ware