Cresthaven Model Home

I am so excited to report that the model home is done! It was A LOT of work but really a lot of fun to do. It was actually really liberating to be able to design a home however I wanted. I was pretty much the only client! At the same time I had to be cautious that I decorated a home that appealed to both men and women of all ages and stages of life.
I was given a pretty tight budget so this home is all about high and low decorating. I splurged on certain pieces and really tried to pinch pennies on others.

photo taken by Jylare Smith Photography

In the coming weeks I’ll be posting all the juicy details of this home including sources and as much pricing as I can remember. Until then feel free to check it out in person if you are in the Utah area. It’s a townhome located in Traverse Mountain.
4301 North Cresthaven Lane
Lehi, Utah 84043
You can visit it from 2:00 – 6:00 pm. Monday – Saturday
I also want to thank the amazing Jylare for coming out and taking pictures! She did such a great job and I can’t wait to share them all with you on my blog.

14 Responses to Cresthaven Model Home

1. Nancy Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 12:25 pm #

This looks fantastic! I can't wait to see the final pictures. Congratulations on the job and I wish I lived nearby so I could come see it.
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

2. Courtney {a thoughtful place} Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 2:52 pm #

So proud of you. I am so excited to see it all. Jylare is fantastic and raved about your project.

3. Tracy K-dollarsandsensedecor.com Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 2:59 pm #

WHAT??? How could you leave me hanging like that? 😉 Can't wait to see it. I'm sure it's fantastic!

4. Leslie Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 3:02 pm #

I can't wait to see it! Congratulations. 🙂

5. Katie of At Home When Im With You Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 3:42 pm #

Cant wait to see it! Sounds like the best project ever!
    -Katie
    Athomewhenimwithyoublogspot.com

6. Brooke @ Inside-Out Design Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 6:39 pm #

I can't wait to see all the pictures!! I wish I could go see it in person!

7. Annie @ House on Rene Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 8:39 pm #

I am sure it is a show stopper! Wish I lived in UT so I could come and check it out! Congrats!

-Annie
    House on Rene

8. How2home Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 8:41 pm #

This looks awesome, keep us posted with pictures. If i live in your area, I'll definitely drop by and visit but im from Toronto!

9. jess@hillcountryhomebody.blogspot.com Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 10:15 pm #

Well we can't wait either! How fun!

10. Mary Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 11:57 pm #

I'd love to know where the whale piece is from! It's great!

11. Nat Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 2:07 am #

Congrats! Can't wait to see and hear about all the details!

12. Amanda Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 2:46 am #

Awesome! cannot wait to see the pics! I know you have been working hard on this place and Im sure it is just amazing!!

13. Meg Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 3:19 am #

The anticipation is killingggg me. Enough already! Show us the space! 😉 Congrats on completing a huge project like that!! Excited to see the pictures!

14. Amy @ HoneymoonatHome Thursday, June 28, 2012 at 6:07 pm #

So excited to see how it all turns out, including how your http://www.honeymoonathome.com goods look inside!