Etsy Nautical Roundup

This weekend we sailed the high seas of Utah Lake. There is nothing like going boating to get you in the spirit of Summer.

Follow me on Instagram @kirstenkrason
Our boating trip inspired an etsy nautical roundup for you today. I do one every year. You can see past years here and here

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16.
And if you love anything nautical as much as I do make sure you check out the birthday party I threw for Jett last year. Details here.

8 Responses to Etsy Nautical Roundup

1. .....Elizabeth..... Polka Dot Skies Monday, June 25, 2012 at 11:07 am #

Wonderful finds!

2. Talia Jensen Monday, June 25, 2012 at 2:55 pm #

i LOVE boating and that striped life jacket he is in is so dang cute 🙂

3. Cat Monday, June 25, 2012 at 3:49 pm #

Thank you so, so much for featuring my KNOTTY bracelet (#1) … so honored to be included among such stellar nautical finds (like that embroidery hoop … beautiful!). Love your boating pictures … nothing beats spending some time on the water on a hot summer day! xxCat

4. HappyHound Monday, June 25, 2012 at 4:29 pm #

How cute are those pics???!! Looks like fun was had by all.

Thank you Kirsten for including my Whale notecards in your beautiful nautical wrap- up 🙂

5. Jenn - A Jennuine Life Monday, June 25, 2012 at 6:14 pm #

Thanks for featuring my custom nautical flag banners! I've posted about your great roundup on my blog at http://ajennuinelife.blogspot.com/2012/06/nautical-roundup.html

6. IKABAGS Monday, June 25, 2012 at 7:48 pm #

Merci beaucoup Kristen !

Formidable nautical finds 🙂

7. reiter8 Monday, June 25, 2012 at 8:58 pm #

Your son is quite the cool dude in that third photo!

Nice nautical round up – thanks for including my recycled sail pillow. Love that blue rope bracelet!

8. Jackprum♫ Sunday, July 1, 2012 at 10:50 am #