Feature Friday: Marcus Design

Today I am featuring the home of Nancy Marcus from Marcus Design. Here is how she describes her style:

Thanks so much to Nancy for sharing her home with us. Make sure you check out her blog here
To see past Feature Fridays go here.

15 Responses to Feature Friday: Marcus Design

1. Sadie + Stella Friday, June 22, 2012 at 11:15 am #

Nancy is my girl! So glad to see her on here. Adore every element in her room.

2. Julia {Pawleys Island Posh} Friday, June 22, 2012 at 12:07 pm #

She has such a beautiful space, so happy to see her feature!

3. Jean @ Flower Hill Friday, June 22, 2012 at 1:04 pm #

Beautiful home!

4. Jen @ RamblingRenovators Friday, June 22, 2012 at 1:18 pm #

Love Nancy's home. Her home is just as glamourous and stylish as those she features on her blog. Great to see her featured!

5. Shelley {Crazy Wonderful} Friday, June 22, 2012 at 1:34 pm #

I adore Nancy and her blog. Her home is pretty darn amazing too 🙂

6. Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door Friday, June 22, 2012 at 1:54 pm #

What a beautiful space! I love her board and batten wall! I'm going to go check her out!

7. Katie O'Keefe Friday, June 22, 2012 at 2:36 pm #

I love this. The panels on her living room walls give a perfect, personal touch. I love her dining room chairs as well. What an elegant, yet simple space. Love it – thanks for sharing!

8. How2home Friday, June 22, 2012 at 4:17 pm #

Nancy's home is very adorable! We just posted about designing with black and white (www.eieihome.com/blog/how-to-decorate-with-black.html) and i think Nancy's home really reflects what we talked about! Great house!

9. Sarah MacMillan {Prairie Perch} Friday, June 22, 2012 at 6:06 pm #

Nancy is one stylish, talented girl. Her home is beautiful. It's great to see it featured here. Thanks, Kirsten.

10. Danielle (HeadedForTheFuture) Friday, June 22, 2012 at 7:32 pm #

I love your black front door! Fabulous!

11. Brooke @ Inside-Out Design Saturday, June 23, 2012 at 3:33 am #

Oh I love her home!! It's so so gorgeous!! It's one of the few places that I can honestly say that I could move right in and change nothing. Her style is just straight up perfection.

12. classic • casual • home Saturday, June 23, 2012 at 4:48 pm #

I think Nancy is so great. Speaking of great…I feature your Etsy Tote Bag Roundup today…and I have a BEACH BAG GIVE-AWAY! Have a fun weekend.

13. Kellie Collis Sunday, June 24, 2012 at 8:23 am #

Her home just gorgeous! I love that chest of drawers by the bed. Enjoy the fabulous start of the week, Kellie xx

14. Alana of Domestic Bliss Diaries Thursday, June 28, 2012 at 7:19 pm #

YES! Young traditional! Exactly the look I'm drawn, too. This house has a healthy dose of livable glamour… as every home should. 😉 Love this!

15. Marcus Design Friday, June 29, 2012 at 10:24 pm #

Thank you SOOO much for the feature and thank you to everyone for your super kind words. I really appreciate it!

Hugs,