Feature Friday: White + Gold Design

Today I am featuring the amazing home of Marianne from White + Gold Design. Here is how she describes her style:
Enjoy!

You can view more details on this room here

To view more details on this room go here

Thank you so much to Marianne for sharing her home with us. For a complete list of sources go to her blog here

To see past Feature Fridays go here.

All photos taken by Emily Brown Photography

17 Responses to Feature Friday: White + Gold Design

1. Jean @ Flower Hill Friday, June 29, 2012 at 11:31 am #

Gorgeous home!

2. SHERRY HART Friday, June 29, 2012 at 11:43 am #

Beautifully edited. Love her style and of course all of the white:)

3. Michele @ Moonfield Lane Friday, June 29, 2012 at 12:13 pm #

Oh my gosh. That sofa and ottoman are amazing. And that round marble island in the kitchen is so unique. Her house looks like something in House Beautiful.

4. Amber B @Simple Dwellings Friday, June 29, 2012 at 12:25 pm #

This is one of the most beautiful homes I have ever seen! If it hasn't been in a magazine yet, it should! Thanks so much for sharing. 🙂 Have a great weekend!

5. Shelley {Crazy Wonderful} Friday, June 29, 2012 at 12:33 pm #

Well hello light, bright, and incredibly gorgeous! I about died right on my couch when I saw that master bath. I'd get ready much more often if I had that bath 😀

6. Rain Friday, June 29, 2012 at 2:36 pm #

Beautiful home! I totally enjoy your feature Friday posts.

7. lizziefitz Friday, June 29, 2012 at 6:21 pm #

Stunning home! I feel like I just went on a mini vacation To my favorite Pinterest board:)))

8. Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door Friday, June 29, 2012 at 7:01 pm #

Beautiful!! I always love your feature Fridays!

9. Jen of MadeByGirl Friday, June 29, 2012 at 7:24 pm #

beautiful pictures, i love the bright colors used in the girls room.

Madebygirl.blogspot.com
    MadeByGirl.com

10. yours truly Friday, June 29, 2012 at 9:13 pm #

Marianne's home is absolutely beautiful! She is so incredibly talented, and one of the sweetest most genuine people I know. I can't wait to see all she accomplishes with her talent!

11. Marissa Waddell Friday, June 29, 2012 at 9:19 pm #

Wow wow wow! I love this whole house. The master bedroom (and BATHROOM) especially, gorgeous.

12. Sarah MacMillan {Prairie Perch} Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 3:45 am #

What a gorgeous home! The millwork is stunning.

13. Model A designs Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 1:40 pm #

What a beautiful home! I love the unique island and that bathroom is to die for! 😉

14. Lillie Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 5:28 pm #

Oh my gosh– prettiest home tour ever!

15. Erin Tuesday, July 3, 2012 at 3:29 pm #

I love the round island in the kitchen! It's rare that you see something like that!

xoxo
    Erin
    peacelovedecor.com

16. katieokeefeblog Tuesday, July 3, 2012 at 5:26 pm #

I think I oohed and ahhed over something in each of these rooms. Lovely – thanks for sharing!

17. Emer @ Woodale Designs Friday, July 6, 2012 at 9:39 pm #

I thought the kitchen table/island was a nice idea for the kitchen. It give you the impression of more space in the room. I love the dining room table and chairs which almost look like a bench effect from the camera angle.