Moving In

I moved my office down to the basement last week and while it’s not a huge room it’s about twice the size of my old office. I have been loving all the extra space. The closet makes me especially happy.
I have been spending lots of time organizing.

My new best friend is my label maker
I am seriously addicted to it. I want to use it all the time.
I also picked up some metal baskets at Target for my small fabric samples. I love storage pieces that you can see through. I especially love having my pretty fabric visible. I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite metal storage bins for you.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6
Pretty baskets make organizing so much fun!

18 Responses to Moving In

1. Skoope Home Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 12:43 pm #

Love love! I especially like the wire baskets. They are aesthetically pleasing by themselves, then add fabric samples and its a wrap!

2. Jody-Ann Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 12:52 pm #

One of my drool spaces is an office. At the moment my office is the dining room table, so I envy you 🙂

3. Shelley {Crazy Wonderful} Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 1:07 pm #

Label makers are Da Bomb!!! I got one for Christmas one year and was bouncing all around like a little kid 😀 Great baskets too! Enjoy your office move!

4. Beth of designPOST Interiors Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 1:29 pm #

I love wire baskets too! Just pinned, thanks!

5. Danielle Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 1:30 pm #

I love wire baskets. I noticed you didn't list a source for 2 or 3, where are those from? I need some with some age on them like that!

• Kirsten Krason Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 1:51 pm #

Sorry! I'm not sure what happened. I just linked them!

6. Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 2:05 pm #

So much fun to have a new closet/office to organize! I love the wire baskets. Can't wait to see the finished space!!

7. berryfreckles Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 2:25 pm #

Love it! Organizing a new office space is so fun and satisfying! Looking great!

8. Danielle Oakey Interiors Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 2:40 pm #

Lucky lucky girl!! I need an office so bad, my desk is exploding over here!

9. Amy Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 3:01 pm #

Love the organization! I need a label maker 🙂

– Amy

10. Stacey Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 4:14 pm #

love it! i have some of the same fabric scraps as you but have no idea what to do with them…..care to share your ideas?

11. Marge Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 5:59 pm #

I love wire baskets! I found ones very similar to #s 4 and 5 at Fry's (Kroger) Marketplace of all places. They were around half the price of the featured ones post-coupons so I purchased en masse for my pantry. (some hazy photos here). I'm liking the ones with handles, too.

12. Brooke @ Inside-Out Design Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 6:31 pm #

I love wire baskets! How have I not seen yours at Target?! I love them! they are such a perfect place to store all that pretty fabric.

13. Sita Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 9:52 pm #

Great resources for fabulous wire baskets. Your office is going to be so fun! I can't wait to see it all pretty and put together!

14. Caitlin Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 1:53 am #

Love those baskets!

15. Lisa @ Cozy Condo Living Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 4:19 am #

I love the baskets! Good luck with your "move".

16. hong kong property Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 10:58 am #

i wish my stuffs were this organized!

17. Mac Friday, August 10, 2012 at 2:26 pm #

When moving, choosing local movers instead of national chains comes with a ton of advantages, but for some, opting for local moving companies without brand recognition may cause worry about reliability at an affordable price.

Movers Nahant MA