Serena & Lily Look for Less

Serena and Lily is one of my very favorite online stores. They do an amazing job at finding classic pieces that are really unique. I also love their bedding. I’ve ordered many items from them for clients and myself. But like all of you I love a good deal and their pieces can be a little pricey.
I’ve pulled together some look-for-less options for you today!
Serena & Lily Riviera Arm Chair vs. Seatingexpert.com Bali Hai Chair
Serena & Lily Spinnaker Lamp vs. Salemom.com Rope Table Lamp
Serena & Lily Sprout Star Crib Sheet vs. Target’s Green Star Crib Sheet
Serena & Lily Hayworth Shelf vs. Home Decorators Reflections Bookcase
I love getting a designer look for less!

23 Responses to Serena & Lily Look for Less

1. Linda in AZ * Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 11:46 am #

*** WOW!!! Gooooood research, Sherlock!!! You deserve a big "CONGRATS" annnnd "THANK YOU"!!!

Best of blessings,
    Linda in AZ *
    bellesmom1234@comcast.net

2. Kendra Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 12:58 pm #

You did a great job with this! Thanks for posting!

3. Beth of designPOST Interiors Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 1:03 pm #

I love a good look-alike! Thanks for sharing the love!

4. Sita Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 2:47 pm #

I love Serena and Lily too! The inexpensive options are just as great! Great finds, Kirsten!

5. Tara {The Silver Lining} Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 2:52 pm #

Yes, Serena and Lily is a favorite of mine too – but usually just to dream over their pieces as the price tags are steep! 🙂 Thanks for sharing your similar finds. Those throws from Sears are adorable!

6. Courtney Jo Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 3:10 pm #

This was so cool! I love getting a designer look for less, too! Great job.

7. classic • casual • home Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 3:13 pm #

Fabulous post…who would have thought of Sears for those throws??

8. Katie of At Home When Im With You Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 4:09 pm #

Love all of those looks for less! I have never heard of Salemom.com- going to have to check it out!
    -Katie
    Athomewhenimwithyou.blogspot.com

• jamie Thursday, June 28, 2012 at 4:14 pm #

I also was so excited to check out salemom.com but it says it closed down on their site 🙁

9. Caitlin @ Desert Domicile Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 5:24 pm #

Great finds! I love Sears' throw and that bookcase from Home Decorator's is to die for!

10. Annie @ House on Rene Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 6:22 pm #

Awesome finds!! Thanks for sharing!

-Annie
    House on Rene

11. Michelle Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 11:12 pm #

Love this post!

12. Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door Friday, June 22, 2012 at 12:06 am #

Wow! Those are amazing matches!! Thanks for sharing!

13. Jennifer Lee Friday, June 22, 2012 at 1:36 am #

ooo- are you going to start doing a 'look for less' post on a regular basis? this is such a great idea 😉 great job!

14. Farah of Legally Stylish Friday, June 22, 2012 at 1:55 am #

Awesome looks for less! I had my eyes on those throws but wasn't fond of the price. The ones from Sears will do! Thanks for sharing.

15. Brooke @ Inside-Out Design Friday, June 22, 2012 at 3:23 am #

Awesome finds; they are all so similar to the pricier pieces!

16. yours truly Friday, June 22, 2012 at 4:04 am #

Wonderful finds! I'm going nuts over those Bistro chairs.

17. decoguy Friday, June 22, 2012 at 4:24 am #

Wow thanks for the great alternatives!
    I wonder if some could be made? for instance, the white macaroon leather pouf… or maybe the rope lamp…that might be pushing it ahahaha

18. the poor sophisticate Friday, June 22, 2012 at 4:44 am #

Thank you so much for sharing!
    I hope you have a blessed day!
    -Molly
    Thepoorsophisticate.blogspot.com

19. Anonymous Friday, June 22, 2012 at 12:18 pm #

Love this blog post!!

20. Emerson Grey Designs Saturday, June 23, 2012 at 3:35 pm #

Such fun finds! I love find great deals…didn't know Sears had a herringbone throw…thanks for that find especially. Hope you are feeling well.

21. Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home Tuesday, July 3, 2012 at 8:42 pm #

you are brilliant – i love this post!!!!

22. casey at loft and cottage Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 3:56 pm #