Dream Nursery: Gabrielle Savoie

Today’s dream nursery was thought up by Gabrielle Savoie from Savvy Home. She combined a lot of soft and bold colors to create this beautiful space. Here is how she describes her “Dream Nursery”.
Thanks Gabrielle! Stay tuned next week for a beautiful nursery design by Amanda Carol from Amanda Carol at Home

, ,

10 Responses to Dream Nursery: Gabrielle Savoie

1. Laurie Jones Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 12:40 pm #

This is beautiful and elegant! I love the direction nurseries are headed, not so themed just classic and beautiful after all babies are not going to even remember their rooms at this age but momma will especially since she'll be spending so much time in there!!

2. Shelley {Crazy Wonderful} Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 1:03 pm #

This is STUNNING. STUNNING!!!

3. Kristy @ I Design Love Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 1:54 pm #

Gorgeous!!! I love the idea of using the constellations on the ceiling, such a creative idea. The sconces are stunning 🙂

XO,

Kristy

4. Katie Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 4:57 pm #

This nursery is a bit opulent for my taste (even as a dream nursery), but there are some gorgeous pieces here, and that wallpaper is positively to die for! Thank you so much for sharing with us, Gabrielle.

5. Mekenzie @ Interiors by Kenz Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 4:57 pm #

That crib is divine!

6. Caitlin @ Desert Domicile Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 5:34 pm #

I know it's a nursery but I'd use that wallpaper and lamp in my own home! Love it!

7. Lee Kleinhelter Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 5:54 pm #

Thx for including our lamps:)

8. Gabrielle | Savvy Home Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 12:25 pm #

Thank you for having me Kirsten! I had a blast putting the nursery together and I hope you're enjoying every second with your baby 🙂

9. Anonymous Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 9:56 pm #

Wow. Nurseries sure have come along way. Take out the crib, and give me that room. Gorgeous. That just isnt real life though. For most of us, anyway. Must be for the rich.

10. How2home Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 7:13 pm #

This nursery looks beautiful! The crib and chair is a total stunner!