Feature Friday: Holiday Homes Part 2

This Friday I am featuring a few more beautiful homes with some festive Holiday decor. View last weeks homes here
It was a pleasure to feature Erin’s home from the blog House of Earnest. You can see her home tour  here. Check out her stunning Holiday decor.

See more pictures of her Holiday decorating here
You may remember Heather’s son’s Nursery featured on my blog here. Heather’s blog, The Coterie Blog, is full of inspirational and beautiful images and her Christmas decor does not dissapoint. Here are a couple of pretty pictures.

Britt’s blog, Gus and Lula is adorable and I loved showing off her home tour here. She has some really elegant Christmas decorating going on at her house.

I loved featuring the home of Nikki from Grand Design Co here. She has a real flair for traditional design with a little bit of vintage mixed in and her Christmas Tree reflects that!

Thanks to all these awesome ladies for letting me show off their decked out homes! Stay tuned next Friday for my last installment of Holiday Homes!

12 Responses to Feature Friday: Holiday Homes Part 2

1. Nancy Friday, December 14, 2012 at 12:31 pm #

these are all beautiful! Happy Holidays to you and have a great weekend.
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

2. Laura at Simply Lowcountry Friday, December 14, 2012 at 1:41 pm #

These are all gorgeous!! Makes me want to go home and decorate right now!!
    Happy Friday!!!

xo-L

simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

3. Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home Friday, December 14, 2012 at 2:34 pm #

i always love these round ups! Thanks! and happy holidays

4. Helena - A Diary of Lovely Friday, December 14, 2012 at 4:36 pm #

Kirsten, I love all the gorgeous homes you show us! even prettier now the are all decorated!

5. Jessica @ Stay at Home-ista Friday, December 14, 2012 at 5:00 pm #

I love the white and green simple/natural look. Thanks for sharing so many options all in one spot!

6. Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door Friday, December 14, 2012 at 10:21 pm #

Another great round up. Keeps me in the Christmas spirit 🙂

7. The Grandy's Friday, December 14, 2012 at 11:04 pm #

Thanks for the feature again! I love seeing all the other homes decorated for the holidays! Merry Christmas!

8. Anonymous Saturday, December 15, 2012 at 7:15 am #

Hurrah! At last I got a blog from where I be capable of
    really get helpful data concerning my study and knowledge.
    Also visit my site :: golden virginia

9. ABTC Monday, December 17, 2012 at 9:50 am #

nice posting
    thanks for sharing

10. caravan holiday parks uk Monday, January 28, 2013 at 9:58 am #

Great post. Good to see you are back with more fun and creative ideas! I like and enjoy my visit here.

11. sesilia Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 11:10 am #

australian holiday homes is the
    ideal way to choose the place to stay relax and cool during your holidays…it stays besides you to enhance the
    taste and charm of your holidays.

12. sesilia patrick Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 10:09 am #

Vocations never gives you charm untill you find quit calm and relaxing place to relax and ease yourself
    http://www.letyourself.com.au/ provides you the
    best services in this regard and helps to find out the ways to enjoy the holidays till its maximum extent.