Etsy Business Card Roundup + My Favorite Cards From Alt

One of my favorite parts of Alt is coming home with a slew of amazing business cards. When you are attending a conference full of creatives you better believe people are going to pull out all the stops.

Jane of the blog See Jane Blog included her business card with an adorable mini pom-pom garland kit. She’s going to be opening up a pom pom party hat shop soon and this little kit was the perfect way to get us excited!

I loved the idea that Nicole Hill Gerulat  had of giving out a little envelope full of photography and design tips from her classes.

I think this accordion style card from the weddingpartyapp.com is really creative!

My favorite card was this little mending kit in the cutest bag made by Miranda the blogger behind One Little Minute.

I believe a business card can say a lot about a person which is why I’ve curated a roundup of my favorite business cards found on Etsy for you today.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16

, ,

23 Responses to Etsy Business Card Roundup + My Favorite Cards From Alt

1. Sandra Carson Monday, January 28, 2013 at 11:21 am #

Lovely…
    thanks for sharing
    petfinder

2. AlinaLoves Monday, January 28, 2013 at 12:24 pm #

Oh they sure are very creative! I like unusual shapes, too – like this blue square one, so cool! And I do believe in a great quirky font 🙂

3. Noe Monday, January 28, 2013 at 3:24 pm #

Hi! Thank you very much for featured my bussines card.

Best regards. Noe.

4. Maria {Fox and Arrow} Monday, January 28, 2013 at 10:50 pm #

Thank you so so much for featuring us along side such a talented bunch!
    We are big fans of your blog!

All best, Maria

Also, I'll be emailing you in a sec.

5. Himani Amoli Monday, January 28, 2013 at 11:55 pm #

Hi Kirsten,

Glad you liked my business cards 🙂
    And I hope you had fun at Alt!

Cheers,
    Himani
    P.S. Your blog is lovely!

6. katieokeefeblog Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 3:47 am #

I've debated getting business cards for my blog. These are all gorgeous. I love the interactive one with needle and thread. Cute!

7. Alixandra Lewis Adams Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 4:31 pm #

Kristen! I spy my card!!! Thanks for sharing! It was so nice to meet you at Alt…I have a couple ideas and will be emailing you soon!
    xoxo
    Alix

8. {jane} Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 4:00 am #

Kirsten, you are such a sweetheart for including mine! i wish we had gotten a little bit more time to chat and hang-out. next year! xo

9. Miranda Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 5:38 am #

They were all incredible, right? Thank you so much for mentioning mine among the bunch! I loved meeting you! Alt was just a whirlwind of wonderfulness:) xoxo

10. Plastic card printing Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 7:32 am #

All these are great. This is so helpful to choose the appropriate card. Thanks for sharing.

11. Fairy Quest Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 6:45 am #

These are pretty cute. So lovely and creative designs of business cards i have ever seen.

12. ali naqvi Friday, February 8, 2013 at 12:06 pm #

These are mind-blowing . Its helping me a lot to choosing the Plastic business cards

13. Key Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 8:58 pm #

Hi Kirsten! Thanks so much for including my business card design in the mix! xo

P.S. In love with your blog BTW!

Key

14. Adam John Friday, June 7, 2013 at 12:59 pm #

A day before yesterday my friend mails me, titled as Business Card Design Vancouver. Actually he works in a designer's house in Vancouver, Canada. The mail contains business cards designed by him. That were awesome designed. I cannot compare the designs with the above designs, because both have their own place. Both give me new ideas and help me to increase my design skills.

15. Retta Langevin Monday, June 17, 2013 at 6:28 pm #

The wedding party app card is also what caught my eye. It’s definitely creative, and it gives the owner a bit of breathing room in putting details into the card. It can actually be turned into a mini-brochure if need be, though cluttering it might be counter-productive.

Retta @ Turf Signs

16. website design Friday, July 19, 2013 at 5:04 am #

Your blog is awfully appealing. Your workshop is tremendous. I desire to be present there. I am contented with your post. I will visit you for more update.
    website design

17. Sharonda Head Friday, August 2, 2013 at 8:39 pm #

“I believe a business card can say a lot about a person” – True, thus, this collections says a lot about the Etsy community. People there are blessed with creativity and knack for capturing interest. Where's yours, Kirsten? Sharonda@eMedia Creative

18. Dominic Monday, October 7, 2013 at 2:24 pm #

I agree with Sharonda. Even though it's just a little piece of paper, your business card says a lot about your company. Anyway, making a custom-made card is good; it can catch the interest of your prospective clients. However, just make sure that the sense of professionalism is not lost.

Dominic @ eKzact Solutions Inc.

19. Sagor Khan Monday, January 20, 2014 at 5:37 am #

Welcome to Modern Visiting Card . Modern Visiting Card is a simple and eye-catching Professional Business Card.This business card is ready to print! It can express your social and personal status!

Features:
    >>>Fully Layered PSD files. >>>Fully Customizable and Editable with a click. >>>CMYK Setting. >>>300 DPI High Resolution. >>>3.5” x 2”(3.75” x 2.25” with bleed setting). >>>Print Ready Format.

Files Includes:
    • 2 Photoshop PSD Files • 1 Readme File

Free Fonts Used:
    Myriadpro-regular : Defualt ChunkFive : http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/ChunkFive

20. Saboor AHMED KHAN Monday, February 10, 2014 at 6:36 am #

These are mind-blowing..it can catch the interest of your prospective clients..thats were awesome design.it can help me to make my business cards attractive ..thanks for sharing..i hope people would also like your collection..www.alltimeprint.com

21. designpoint Friday, February 21, 2014 at 10:41 am #

There Is Obviously a lot to know about this. I suppose you made Some Great points in the Feature also.business card designer

22. Review Link Friday, May 9, 2014 at 8:43 am #

It’s a Multipurpose Business Card Template Design for almost any kind of company, or even personal use. All text layers can be changed with one click. All objects can be resized without any quality loss (shapes).

Details:
    • Fully Editable Files (fully layered files) • 3.5” x 2” (3.75” x 2.25” with bleeds) • Horizontal Card • 300 DPI • CMYK Colors • Print Ready Files

Files Includes:
    • 2 Photoshop PSD File • 1 Readme File

Free Fonts Used:
    Arial : Default
    Thanks to Purchase our Multipurpose Business Card Template Design.

23. nusrat ali Friday, June 20, 2014 at 2:18 pm #