Etsy Triangle Roundup

I’m thinking triangle patterns might be the new chevron. This little geometric shape is popping up everywhere! Here area a few of my favorite Etsy products sporting this popular shape.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16.

11 Responses to Etsy Triangle Roundup

1. Little Paper Dog Monday, January 21, 2013 at 3:32 pm #

It's official! I'm totally cheating on polka dots with my new love for triangles. 😉 Thanks for hunting out such a fantastic collection.

2. chloecolette Monday, January 21, 2013 at 7:07 pm #

Hey Kirsten!
    I think I won the first #freefabricforfollowing instagramcontest. I tried emailing you last week,but I think it might have been sent to your spam.My email is chloecolette [at] gmail.com.

Thanks,
    Chloe

3. Sierra Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 3:06 am #

It is totally the new chevron. Good thing because I love it, too!
    xoxo,
    Sierra
    Oh, Just Living the Dream

4. Julie M. Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 6:32 pm #

Oh, this is really cute!

5. Joi Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 3:31 am #

Stopped back by tonight—love the new blog layout. Streamlined and fresh!

6. Anti Money Laundering Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 9:05 am #

Nice collections, They are so cute.

7. Julie Miniboux Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 11:15 am #

Most of your picks are already in my favorites on etsy ! I am so happy to be part of this great selection !
    Thank you so much Kirsten for including my neon pink triangles pillow cover in this !

8. Jennifer Lee Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 1:49 pm #

Love the new look to your blog!

9. arounna Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 2:49 pm #

great selection!
    thanks for including our bag

10. Kendra Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 4:39 pm #

My favorite roundup, yet!

11. Spring time in Georgia! Monday, January 28, 2013 at 4:41 am #

OMG! Love this place. I have the same lamp hanging in my living room…NORM 69 …and cannot wait to get another one just like it only made of porcelain. SO organic!

Stephanie Fig on ETSY