Welcome to the New Blog!

As you may have noticed my blog has had a little facelift courtesy of Kelly from Fabulous K.  I have been wanting a much cleaner and fresher look and she gave me exactly that! She was so great to work with.  I’m going to be spending the day getting everything properly linked and set up so bear with me. But in the meantime feel free to poke around.
You can find my favorite thing on my blog by clicking on my picture… I had a video made by the amazing Haugen Creative.  By watching the video you can get a small peek into my life and hear a little of my story.
As always, thank you to all of my amazing readers! This blog would not be possible without you!

37 Responses to Welcome to the New Blog!

1. Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 3:30 pm #

Kirsten – THIS LOOKS FANTASTIC!! i love it! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Leanne Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 3:37 pm #

Love the new look!

3. Anonymous Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 3:37 pm #

I love the new look. Especially the video. It is so great to see someone "come to life" that you have only been reading their thoughts.

4. Jenn Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 3:46 pm #

Great video and new blog design. I love being able to hear and see a blogger, pretty cool!

5. Rebecca Serpe Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 4:02 pm #

Hi Kirsten! I have been reading for a while but have never commented. I love your new blog! So pretty!

6. Fran Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 4:04 pm #

Hi Kirsten….the new look and feel is so great! But, what tops it off is your video!! Truly great – you're so genuine and the peek into your work and life was such a treat. Thanks for sharing your life and your passion!

7. A Delightful Design Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 4:09 pm #

Beautiful! I love the design. You must be thrilled! I'm sure the video took some time and effort but it's totally worth it–what an awesome idea. I'm updating my blog in March and this makes me even more excited.
    Great job!
    Abby

8. Angie@Echoes of Laughter Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 4:11 pm #

I love it! It looks amazing! Wishing you a wonderful week! Angie xo

9. Amy Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 4:35 pm #

Love this new look and the video is so cute. Love it all!

10. Mary Ann at classic•casual•home Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 4:37 pm #

This is beautiful…clean and crisp. Great start to a New Year!

11. autumn Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 4:39 pm #

so great! it looks amazing.

12. Erin Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 4:53 pm #

Adore the changes!

13. Fletcher @ High Cotton Style Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 5:15 pm #

It looks great!

14. Annie Vincent Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 5:30 pm #

This is so wonderful Kristen! I love the personal feel you have brought to the blog with your video! I hope your blog becomes even more popular because of it! Congrats!

15. Kimberly @ Red Shutters Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 5:31 pm #

Looks lovely! Congrats on the new look!

16. Kristin Jackson Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 6:22 pm #

Love this (& Fabulous K!!)

17. 'Lish' Imprintalish Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 6:23 pm #

It looks fabulous!! The video is amazing too, what a great idea!

18. Amber B (Simple Dwellings) Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 6:39 pm #

I love the new look! The video is also such a great idea! 🙂

19. Cason and Marie Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 6:59 pm #

Love the new look!!

20. val Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 7:37 pm #

you are adorable. loved the video and the new site. keep up the great work. you've got the touch.

21. Anonymous Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 9:03 pm #

I'm jealous you got to work with her! I tried, even paid a deposit. I guess she decided my blog wouldn't be "enjoyable" to work on (from her terms of service) and he terminated our relationship. She never even wrote me an email to let me know what was going on.

22. Marissa Waddell Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 9:19 pm #

Love you, love your blog, love the video.

23. christine, just bella Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 9:55 pm #

Beautiful!! Everything is so clean and fresh, love it. I'm working on my own re-design right now, so much work but can't wait for a new look. Congrats! It's lovely 🙂

24. Kimberly Moore Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 11:31 pm #

Amazing!! 🙂 Love the video!! You continue to inspire me so much!!!

25. Jackie Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 12:02 am #

It looks great! Keep up the good work!

26. jamie @ [kreyv] Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 12:13 am #

Love it! And you look adorbs on you video!

27. Michele @ Moonfield Lane Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 1:53 am #

It looks fantastic! Hope you're having a great time at Alt.

28. Stephanie Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 3:26 am #

What a great video, you are so natural and sweet. It is so satisfying to find your passion, and you found yours! Love the new design Kirsten, it really is fresh looking.

29. Erin {Lavender and Lemon Drops} Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 3:30 am #

Beautiful Kirsten! LOVE the video 🙂

30. Erica+Matson Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 6:33 am #

Love the new look and the video. When I have more mula you will be designing my home!!

31. Holly Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 5:30 pm #

This looks fantastic Kirsten – the video is a really nice touch but I also love the profile shot of you at the top. Well done!

32. Dacia @ Lemon Drop Life Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 6:35 pm #

Looks awesome, I love it!

33. Natalie Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 9:36 pm #

Love the new look and your super cute video!

34. Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door Friday, January 25, 2013 at 1:44 am #

Love the new look Kirsten!!

35. Kathleen Friday, January 25, 2013 at 6:29 pm #

Love, love the video! You are such a natural!

36. Andrea Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 6:05 am #

Love the new look! Clean but still fun! And your video is so adorable. What a great idea! Your enthusiasm for what you do really shows and it's such a sweet and personal touch.

37. Carolyn Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 1:21 am #

Your video is one of the best I've seen. You're a natural. Jane is growing so fast and she's so cute!