Feature Friday: The Lilypad Cottage

Today I am featuring the home of Kelly from the blog, The Lilypad Cottage. Here is what she says she loves most about her home:
“The thing I love most about my home is that it’s located on the lake
where I spent all my summers growing up.  My parents live down the
street and my brother a few doors down, so we are surrounded by family.
 After living in all over the place the last few years and moving
multiple times, it was great to come back home and put down roots.  We
were so blessed to design and build the house to fit our family
perfectly and I’m so happy my kids get to spend their childhood
splashing in the lake too!”
Enjoy!
Living Room

You can read more about this room here
Kitchen

You can read more about the Kitchen here
Boy’s Room

You can read more about this room here
Girl’s Room

You can read more about this room here
The Playroom

You can read more about this room here
Master Bedroom

You can read more about this room here
Master Bathroom

You can read more about this room here.

Laundry Room

laundry room

laundry room reveal

mail organization

laundry room

laundry sign

You can read more about this room here

Thanks to Kelly for letting us take a peak into her home. Make sure you check out her blog here

, , , ,

10 Responses to Feature Friday: The Lilypad Cottage

1. Angela Betlewicz Friday, April 26, 2013 at 12:03 pm #

I was wondering if you would allow me to come vacation at your lake and stay in your lovely home? 🙂 I love your style! Love your colors. It feels so cozy and welcoming. Following from Hickorytrailblog.blogspot.com

2. Nancy Friday, April 26, 2013 at 12:55 pm #

What a fantastic home and so envious she lives on a lake surrounded by family! What a dream! Love. Meeting her!
    Xo Nancy
    Powellbrower.com

3. Julia Konya Friday, April 26, 2013 at 1:03 pm #

Stunning! It's my dream to live by a lake or ocean one day but I don't see it happening 🙁

4. Jennifer@The Chronicles of Home Friday, April 26, 2013 at 1:59 pm #

Love Kelly AND her gorgeous house on the lake!

5. gemma@thesweetestdigs Friday, April 26, 2013 at 6:01 pm #

Love this beachy chic house! The kitchen and laundry room are especially gorgeous!!

6. jamie @ [kreyv] Friday, April 26, 2013 at 9:58 pm #

Holy adorable! Love it!!

7. marshallhousematters.com Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 12:28 am #

Love it! This beach house is so inspiring – every room is gorgeous. I especially like the fireplace with the built-ins (we are having some done right now) and the kitchen.

Have a great weekend!
    Char

8. Megan @ Megity's Handmade Sunday, April 28, 2013 at 3:01 am #

I really look forward to your features each week. I am so happy that you do this! This house is fantastic! It would be such a fun place to live. Great job home owners!

9. Anthea Lau Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 2:33 am #

this is really beautiful! i love all things white and simple, just like those in the pictures. I'll sure be checking out her blog!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    A