Feature Friday: Cape 27

Today I am featuring the fresh and bright home of Jessie from the blog Cape 27.  If you have been following my blog for awhile you may remember her original home tour on my blog here. I’m so excited that she is back with a new and improved home tour! Here is what she says she loves most about here home.
When we choose pieces for our home we try to steer clear of anything “style” specific. I could
say that I like classic pieces with rustic, industrial, and vintage
mixed in, but really it’s just anything that feels right at the time. My
heart definitely has to be in it. So as far as what I love about our
home, it’s knowing that each and every piece represents us, and what we’re drawn towards, not just decor that fits into a certain “style”. I love that everything isn’t necessarily meant to go together!
Enjoy!
LIVING ROOM

Read about this DIY Plank Wall here
Read more about this custom art creation here
KITCHEN
DINING ROOM
Read more about this DIY map art project here
OFFICE SPACE
GIRL’S ROOM
Read more about this ombre dresser transformation here

NURSERY

Thanks so much to Jessie for sharing her house with us! Make sure you check out her blog here

Go here to check out past Feature Fridays.

, , ,

12 Responses to Feature Friday: Cape 27

1. Katie Friday, June 28, 2013 at 11:18 am #

Out of all the homes you have featured, this may very well be my fav! I'm seriously drooling over that dining room photo. It's perfect! Looking forward to checking out her blog!

2. Melissa W. Friday, June 28, 2013 at 11:40 am #

I get all giddy when I see "Feature Friday!" Love this one!

3. Kristin@bliss-athome.com Friday, June 28, 2013 at 12:19 pm #

Love this house! So many home-y touches! xo Kristin

4. Lulu walkingonsunshine Friday, June 28, 2013 at 12:58 pm #

I Love her blog yoursto, you both are good inspirations
    Have a nice weekend
    xoxo
    lulu

5. Jessica Friday, June 28, 2013 at 4:09 pm #

I love these posts, so fun & full of inspiration! XOXO

6. purelygenuine Friday, June 28, 2013 at 4:33 pm #

I love the wood plank wall, so original, and that dining table. To die for!!! I love that she painted the inside of the cabinets, such an easy way to bring in color. I also love the blue and yellow she used in most of the rooms, they go together so well. I'll have to check out her blog.

Alison

7. Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood Friday, June 28, 2013 at 4:53 pm #

This is a darling home. Very talented girl!

8. Chelsea Friday, June 28, 2013 at 7:52 pm #

Gorgeous house! I wish I could have just about everything about it. Pinned it!

9. Bry Peterson Friday, June 28, 2013 at 11:26 pm #

Beautiful! I pinned almost everything. Absolutely love the living room!

10. Megan Gordon Saturday, June 29, 2013 at 1:59 am #

One of my favorite homes!!!

11. jonh lee Saturday, June 29, 2013 at 12:05 pm #

< Thanks for sharing us good information Awesome blog i love

great lakes loan
    tempe bicycle ,arizona beach cruiser ,beach cruiser,sikkinc,hbbc
    ,micargi ,tempe beach cruiser ,Huntington Beach Bicycle,
    BEACH CRUISER , BEACH CRUISERS ,CUSTOM BEACH CRUISERS , MICARGI ,
    SOUL CRUZERS , HBBC CRUISERS

12. Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door Tuesday, July 2, 2013 at 2:11 pm #

She has done such a wonderful job! I love it!