Last Week’s Links

1 || This little bedroom is so cute. I love the artwork!
2 || This super cute placemat printable would be great for Thanksgiving.
3 || This little dress is so super sweet.
4 || I am always looking for a good charcoal paint color.
5 || This sweater has “me” written all over it.

6 || I am so in love with this fireplace. I wish it were mine.

7 || I have always had a weird feeling about Martha Stewart and this only verifies my feelings. So sad.
8 || This giant list of indoor kid activities is going to save my life this winter.
9 || I can’t wait to be able to use these tooth fairy note printables.
10 || This looks like the comfiest sweater of all time.

DISCLOSURE: COMPENSATED AFFILIATE LINKS USED

10 Responses to Last Week’s Links

1. House Envy Monday, October 21, 2013 at 3:19 pm #

Oh I love that artwork too and how it is framed! I swear the way you frame your artwork and place it on the wal l can make the simplest art into such a statement! And yes that fireplace is awesome! So much details but so clean looking all at the same time! Funny, I have been reading seeing that interview with Martha on Instagram! Hmmm…

Laura
    House Envy

2. Erica MomandKiddo Monday, October 21, 2013 at 4:41 pm #

Thanks for sharing our giant list of indoor activities. It saves my life every day!

3. AviLynn Monday, October 21, 2013 at 8:48 pm #

I'm still confused why everyone is shocked over what Martha said. Is it because she specifically called bloggers out this time? Has anyone ever watched an interview with her thought, "wow, what a nice lady"? Nope. I recall watching her show as a teen thinking how condescending she was towards her own guests. She always acts superior and rude, & her latest statements only solidify what we've known all along. And it hurts because we've always wanted to like her, but you just can force it.

• Kirsten Krason Monday, October 21, 2013 at 9:56 pm #

Yea. I have never really been that into her. I remember talking to some people who had been with her on a flight and they said she was extremely rude to the flight attendants. Stuff like that just rubs me the wrong way!

4. Jenna Sue Monday, October 21, 2013 at 9:28 pm #

Drooling over that fireplace too—thanks for sharing!

5. Julia Konya Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at 1:02 am #

Yes, that Martha Stewart interview is just strange and not good.

6. Kristen Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 12:21 pm #

martha! and where and how did she become an expert?!

7. Jennifer Lee Friday, October 25, 2013 at 1:07 am #

Lame, Martha! Remember that time she went to prison for screwing over 'normal' folks on wall street? yeah. not the nicest girl. But I will say… that I think her creative team gets a lot of their ideas from bloggers! I'll see ideas in the blogging world long before the experts come along to capitalize on them! So, there!

8. Smithya Monday, October 28, 2013 at 5:46 am #

I’ll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this website.
    by Online Tutoring provider

9. John Smith Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 10:29 am #

The stuff in this blog is in not only incredible but also providing the great knowledge to the people.
    Kermeilde