Last Week’s Links

1 || Obsessed with this girls room and I am DYING over that upholstered bench.
2 || This idea of revamping old trophies is so genius.
3 || Everyone needs this list of five minute hairstyles.
4 || I always love a beautiful pencil skirt
5 || I’m totally using this list of Craigslist Search Keywords.
6 || How smart is this art solution for above this bed.
7 || I love lots of things about this house tour
8 || This sweater is cool and comfy looking.
9 || Jett is loving these stickers that let you turn a cardboard box into an airplane!
10 || This trench coat is adorable and cheap!

DISCLOSURE: COMPENSATED AFFILIATE LINKS USED

10 Responses to Last Week’s Links

1. Julia Konya Monday, October 28, 2013 at 11:22 am #

Love that upholstered bench too!

2. Jennifer@The Chronicles of Home Monday, October 28, 2013 at 11:44 am #

The bench is great…I smell a DIY… 😉 I also pinned that art picture, so clever!

3. Lexie @ Carpe Diem Design Monday, October 28, 2013 at 4:49 pm #

That Anthro skirt is definitely going on my Christmas wish list! Great links!

4. House Envy Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 2:06 am #

Oh love that bench! What a cute girls room! I am gonna check out your other finds! I love these quick collection of great finds!

Laura
    House Envy

5. Brian and Emily Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 5:13 am #

Thank you so much for mentioning our little airplane stickers. We're so happy that Jett likes them. My two boys have had a great time working on this little business idea. Thanks again!

6. Laney Reusch / Reusch Interior Design Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 3:23 pm #

Oooo….that bench! I'm in love!

7. Jessica Newby Friday, November 1, 2013 at 7:05 pm #

I love that girl's room!!

8. Jessica Newby Friday, November 1, 2013 at 7:07 pm #

I love that girl's room!!

9. Jessica Newby Friday, November 1, 2013 at 7:08 pm #

And PS- I have that skirt! It's runs tight but stretches out in case anyone cares to know. 🙂

10. Jenny Ross Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 11:26 am #

Beautiful room and even more beautiful frames. Just love this blog