Loving For My Clients Lately

I’ve been keeping pretty busy with clients lately and I’ve been finding some fun things that I wanted to share with my readers today….
 If you follow me on instagram  (@kirstenkrason) you know about this novelty planter that we found recently for a client.
This headboard is going in a little girls room who loves pink!
I love the idea of this porthole mirror in a little boys’ room.
I want to use these x benches under a console table.
I adore this ottoman. It’s so beautiful in person! It’s seriously such a good deal for the look.
This chandelier is amazing in person and such a good deal for a beaded chandelier.
We looked everywhere for a console table and the Everett Foyer Table is the best price for the high end look!

8 Responses to Loving For My Clients Lately

1. Leslie Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 1:14 pm #

Those are some really great pieces! What lucky clients. 🙂

2. Melissa Salmon Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 4:04 pm #

I really like these type of posts, hope to see more in the future. Thank You!

3. La Rose Couture Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 9:58 pm #

My daughter has the Pink Headboard and we love it but we found it for a steal $159.99 @ costco online

love reading from -Kaylee Webster Designs

4. House Envy Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 11:29 pm #

I love that bench too!! It looks like it is wider than most which I like! I haven't seen that beaded chandy yet but I may have to use it for a dining room I am currently working on!! I have the Everett table in my foyer and I love it!! It looks cool with some fun pull added to the two front drawers too and its a steal!
    '
    Laura
    House Envy

5. Julia Konya Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 11:00 am #

That planter is awesome!

6. Bethany DeVore Friday, October 25, 2013 at 5:20 pm #

Great finds! I've had my eye on that chandelier and wondered what it looked like in person. Thanks for sharing!

7. Smithya Saturday, October 26, 2013 at 6:02 am #

pleasant work! Your mail is an excellent demonstration of why I hold coming back to read your very good value content that is eternally updated.
    by Home work Assignments provider

8. Adam Smith Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 5:11 am #

I do enjoy the most amazing plate form where i can get to know about the different ideas.
    Internet based Beds Company