Last Week’s Links

The 6th Street Sale is still going on! I’ve added new items plus lowered prices on existing items so make sure you check it out!
1 || I love this Holiday house tour. Those wreaths are perfection.

2 || I am excited to be sharing my home tour on the Better Homes and Garden website this week!
3 || This cute stamp could be used for all kinds of occasions!
4 || I got this cute doll for Jane for Christmas and I LOVE it! I can’t wait to give it to her.
5 || Danielle has been sharing all her favorite home decor pieces. You have to check up the great roundups!

6 || You have to check out this Interior Designer. I love everything in her portfolio.
7 || What a cute little outdoor rug.
8 || My kids would love these adorable gift wrap ideas.
9 || This tunic looks so comfy and also adorable.

top photo – between you and me // bottom photo – brooke wagner

DISCLOSURE: AFFILIATE LINKS USED

8 Responses to Last Week’s Links

1. Julia Konya Monday, December 16, 2013 at 11:49 am #

Love the outdoor rug!

2. Lyn Monday, December 16, 2013 at 1:36 pm #

Maybe its my computer but several of the links…the cute doll and tunic links are taking me to the Stamp link.

• Kirsten Krason Monday, December 16, 2013 at 2:51 pm #

Sorry about that! Something was being weird with my browser. Should be fixed!

3. Danielle Oakey Interiors Monday, December 16, 2013 at 3:07 pm #

Thanks so much for including me in your round-up. I love these posts!

4. Centsational Girl Monday, December 16, 2013 at 4:48 pm #

How exciting to see your home on BH&G Kirsten!!!!! Great roundup as always!
    xo
    Kate

5. jamie @ [kreyv] Monday, December 16, 2013 at 5:22 pm #

Congrats on your feature!

6. Kaleigh Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 2:56 am #

So excited to see you on BHG!! Congratulations!

7. Robert Gomez Tuesday, December 24, 2013 at 7:28 am #

Thank you for the feature!! I don't know how I missed this! I was searching through your Favs and came across this post and saw my piece. I was moving during that week so I guess I wasn't reading my daily blog reads as much. office furniture Brisbane really appreciate it 🙂