Feature Friday: Beneath My Heart

Today I am featuring the pretty home of blogger Traci from the blog, Beneath My Heart. Here is what she loves most about her home:
It is hard to put into words how much I love my home.  Not because of
the furniture or decor, but because of the feeling I get when I walk
inside it.  The same feeling that I remember as a child, that there is
“no place like home.”  I loved smelling the good food Mom was cooking in
the kitchen and hearing the football game in the other room that Dad
was watching.  Such sweet memories!  I pray that I am providing those
same memories for my sweet boys.  Our homes are a gift from God, not
matter how big or small, how clean or how messy. Our homes are to be a
place of safety and refuge.

Enjoy!
k i t c h e n

You can read more about this Kitchen here
d i n i n g   r o o m

See how she made this zinc table here
b a t h r o o m

Read more about this bathroom here
o f f i c e
Read more about this craft closet here
m a s t e r   b e d r o o m

Read more about this master bedroom here
Read more about this closet makeover here
b o y ‘ s   r o o m
Thanks so much to Traci for letting me feature her home! Make sure you check out her blog here

16 Responses to Feature Friday: Beneath My Heart

1. Angela Santaniello Friday, January 24, 2014 at 1:25 pm #

Love this house! It is full of creativity and so welcoming!

Angela @ Number Fifty-Three

2. Emily Friday, January 24, 2014 at 1:55 pm #

YAY! A Kentucky blogger! She worked on a family friend's bathroom and featured it on her blog! It's beautiful!

3. Cassie @ Primitive & Proper Friday, January 24, 2014 at 1:59 pm #

that bathroom is SO dreamy! and love the living room!

4. My House, My Garden Friday, January 24, 2014 at 2:30 pm #

Love this home!

5. Danielle Oakey Interiors Friday, January 24, 2014 at 4:27 pm #

Wow! Most organized house I have ever seen. Beautiful.

6. Megan Gordon Friday, January 24, 2014 at 5:53 pm #

I fell in love with this house by the fireplace in the first photo alone. It was months ago and I still love it every time I see it. The rest of the home is gorgeous as well!

7. K + E Friday, January 24, 2014 at 7:50 pm #

I just love this house! It's so cozy and homey feeling, I would love to live there!

8. Christina Friday, January 24, 2014 at 8:54 pm #

Gorgeous! We just moved into our dream home, and this is giving me fantastic decorating ideas. Love it!

9. Grandma Honey Saturday, January 25, 2014 at 1:35 am #

Please please please I hope she can tell us where she got that Wonderful World sign….I love that!! Her home is what I call SWEET GORGEOUS.

10. SHERRY HART Saturday, January 25, 2014 at 12:01 pm #

Traci has done a beautiful job with her home…..using the exact amout of restraint! Lovely.

11. laura Madalene Sunday, January 26, 2014 at 7:06 am #

This is a great idea! I have been wrestling with ideas for appetizers for a get together this weekend….perfect! I am off to look for my largest platter.

12. House Envy Sunday, January 26, 2014 at 8:55 pm #

lovely home. i love the shelves in the boys' room

13. Hems Jacson Monday, January 27, 2014 at 5:57 am #

I'm actually here to appreciate that you are a good blogger!!!
    by BCOM 275 Entire Course Provider

14. Julia Konya Monday, January 27, 2014 at 6:34 pm #

Gorgeous! Love all the red and aqua accents