Feature Friday: Dimples & Tangles

Today I am featuring the home of Jennifer from the blog Dimples & Tangles. Here is what she says she loves most about her home:

What I love best about our home is that this is where we land and
can be together.  Like most families, we have our share of busy-ness and
being on the go, but when it’s time to be home we really enjoy being
here and spending time together.  I love the feeling that our home
welcomes us when we arrive.  Other than that, I find the opportunity to
use our home as one big creative experiment as
a fun challenge!

Enjoy!

e n t r y w a y

l i v i n g   r o o m
k i t c h e n

b r e a k f a s t   n o o k

d i n i n g   r o o m

o f f i c e
Thanks so much to Jennifer for sharing her home with us. You can see the entire house tour here

, , ,

18 Responses to Feature Friday: Dimples & Tangles

1. Julia Konya Friday, January 17, 2014 at 11:42 am #

I love Jennifer's unique style and use of bright green. She is amazingly talented and the sweetest person ever.

2. Cassie @ Primitive & Proper Friday, January 17, 2014 at 1:16 pm #

she is one of my all time faves! love jennifer's distinct style!

3. Beth of designPOST Interiors Friday, January 17, 2014 at 1:34 pm #

You'd know a Jennifer room anywhere. Such a sweet person as well!

4. sarah m. dorsey Friday, January 17, 2014 at 1:54 pm #

Love Jennifer's style and home!!

5. Kris @ Driven by Décor Friday, January 17, 2014 at 2:31 pm #

Jennifer's house is one of my favorites and I notice something new that I love each time I see it!

6. Morgan S. Friday, January 17, 2014 at 2:49 pm #

Gorgeous home and style! I'd love to know where she got that quatrefoil frame on the blue dresser!

• Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles Friday, January 17, 2014 at 3:27 pm #

Hi Morgan, thank you! That frame came from Hobby Lobby. I added some of the gold with rub-n-buff.

7. Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles Friday, January 17, 2014 at 3:28 pm #

Thank you so much for featuring our home, Kirsten! I hope you have a great weekend!

8. Laney Reusch / Reusch Interior Design Friday, January 17, 2014 at 4:59 pm #

What fabulous foyer!!! I'm in love with it!!!!!

9. Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door Friday, January 17, 2014 at 5:03 pm #

Jennifer is the sweetest. Love her home!

10. Allie & Chris Friday, January 17, 2014 at 5:55 pm #

always look forward to your feature friday, and this one is no exception 🙂

-allie

11. Nancy Friday, January 17, 2014 at 6:21 pm #

Wow! adding her to my blog roll. thanks for spotlighting.

12. Sarah Friday, January 17, 2014 at 7:08 pm #

This is beautiful! I'd love to know where Jennifer got those stunning blue floral curtains in her living and nook areas. Beautiful!

13. Gabbi @ Retro Ranch Reno Friday, January 17, 2014 at 9:24 pm #

I will never tire of seeing Jennifer's stunning home! She did a wonderful job putting every little thing together. Just beautiful!

14. pam {simple details} Friday, January 17, 2014 at 10:36 pm #

So fun to see Jennifer's beautiful home featured, I'm always inspired by her awesome diy projects and great thrifting finds!

15. Kelli @ Life at 818 Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 12:03 am #

such style – absolutely love it! (and i actually have two of the same bird prints in my dining room that she has in hers – neat!)

16. Ann + Robert Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 1:39 am #

Love Jennifer's home – so comfortable yet so stylized at the same time.