Last Week’s Links

This past week I tried my best to stay off instagram for the fear of being totally depressed I wasn’t at Alt summit. I’ve been the past three years and loved every single year but I decided not to go this year. As you know I’m focusing a lot of my energy on my Interior Design business at this phase of my life and I’m pretty content to let my blog just “be” for awhile without trying to push it to the next level right now.  I have had four installs scheduled for January and two in February so it’s a little crazy right now. The thought of spending $600 to spend even more time away from my kids didn’t appeal to me as much as it has in the past.  I’m also hoping to try some different conferences this year that are more “home design” focused.  But I sure did miss Alt this year and was so sad I couldn’t be inspired by all the speakers and fellow bloggers.
Despite being sad I missed Alt I found some fun things via the internet to share with you this week!

1 I’ve kinda been obsessing over this Living Room reveal! Love the lamp, love the pillows and love the eames lounger!
2 I love reading a happy white cabinet painting story.
3 This sweet dress has me dreaming of Spring.
4 Yes! I laughed so hard at this video about parenting.
5 On Sunday I read Stephanie’s memoir from cover to cover and cried almost the whole time.

5 If you are looking for an easy Valentine’s idea check out my love potion DIY from last year!
6 This wooden bed is beautiful.
7 If you’ve ever had questions about Mormon temples you will find this very interesting!
8 Pretty sure this fabric could fit into any room in my house.

10 Responses to Last Week’s Links

1. Kristen Monday, January 27, 2014 at 3:25 pm #

aw thanks kirsten! glad you like my cabinet painting 🙂 i am excited to add some trim to them to make them even better 🙂

2. Leslie Monday, January 27, 2014 at 5:00 pm #

Great links! I don't know how you do it all!

3. sturdydesign Monday, January 27, 2014 at 5:31 pm #

The fabric link just goes to the home page of the fabric website not to a specific fabric. I was hoping to see because I'm looking for fabrics right now.

4. Julia Konya Monday, January 27, 2014 at 6:35 pm #

Gorgeous living room!

5. Lauren Gibbs Monday, January 27, 2014 at 6:43 pm #

I love so many aspects of that living room! Especially love the mix of fun patterns and colors.

6. Amanda Monday, January 27, 2014 at 10:28 pm #

You need to come to the Design Bloggers Conference in ATL this March!!! Its awesome! and I would oh so love to meet you in person!!

7. Hems Jacson Tuesday, January 28, 2014 at 8:51 am #

I am very much persuaded with the contents you have cited. It comprises actually information. I desire to articulate gratitude you for this informative read;
    by MKT 571 Final Exam Provider

8. angietrue Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 7:20 pm #

I love all your links.thank you

9. Janssen Friday, January 31, 2014 at 1:58 am #

I was really sad not to meet you this year at Alt – I've been following you closely for a while now (and dreaming of having you come fix my house. . . ).

10. Nadja Aletta Friday, January 31, 2014 at 5:58 am #

Inspired by the living room! Actually, inspired by the entire blog! One of my favourite reads.