Last Week’s Links

If you follow me on intagram (@kirstenkrason) you saw that I had two client installs on Saturday with Erin! It was SO much work but we are really happy with how both projects turned out. The above photo is from a basement sitting area we did. We are both kinda obsessed with that octopus art! Here is a roundup of my favorite links from last week.
1 || I just bought this adorable shirt for Jane.
2 || A party would be beautiful with this garland
3 || A great tutorial on how to make a tulle skirt
4 || Check out these 12 sconces below $50
5 || I can’t believe how easy it is to make this faux brass vase
6 || Great roundup of cute crib sheets
7 || I NEED this side table
8 || This chocolate cake looks dreamy.
9 || I love this idea for an easy photo backdrop.
bottom photo – lovesome

9 Responses to Last Week’s Links

1. Julia Konya Monday, February 3, 2014 at 12:41 pm #

Those sconces are all great

2. Court Monday, February 3, 2014 at 1:10 pm #

I love those chairs in the top photo! Will you be sharing details on that project, I would love to know where to find them. 🙂

3. Kirsten Krason Monday, February 3, 2014 at 2:06 pm #

Yes! Those are from overstock. Once we get the project photographed I will share sources!

4. Lisa Monday, February 3, 2014 at 4:33 pm #

I pinned that chocolate cake, until I read the ingredients and saw that it calls for brewed coffee! ;( Bummer. But, I'm still making that ganache!

5. D. Monday, February 3, 2014 at 5:39 pm #

Want that octopus!

6. Erin @lovesome Monday, February 3, 2014 at 9:13 pm #

Thanks for sharing my project, Kirsten! I always love seeing what you've rounded up each week. And I can't wait to see more photos from that install, it looks amazing!

7. Melissa Smith Monday, February 3, 2014 at 9:20 pm #

Thank you, Kirsten! It was so nice to meet you in person!!

8. Sarah Tuesday, February 4, 2014 at 12:35 am #

I LOVE it! I too have been obsessed with those octopus photos for a while! Great job!

9. Meredith Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 1:20 am #

This 37 week pregnant lady saw the words 'chocolate cake' and made a beeline for the kitchen. I can tell you firsthand, it's a great recipe! Thanks for sharing. 🙂
    Meredith @ Welcome to Heardmont