Feature Friday: Lacquer & Linen

Today I’m so excited to bring back Feature Friday with the beautiful home tour of Sarah from the blog Lacquer & Linen.  Here is what she says she loves most about her home.
Our home is my favorite place in the world because it’s filled with things that I love; things that I’ve handpicked from flea markets and estate sales and inherited pieces that give the home a comforting sense of nostalgia. Since we moved in when I was eight months pregnant last year, we still have a lot of work to do but I am enjoying the slow process of making every space exactly what we want it to be.

Enjoy!
B A C K Y A R D
Spring Firepit Area Lacquer Linen 630x419 Backyard Progress: Fire Pit Area
Spring Firepit Area Lacquer Linen 6 630x419 Backyard Progress: Fire Pit Area
Spring Firepit Area Lacquer Linen 11 630x945 Backyard Progress: Fire Pit Area
Spring Firepit Area Lacquer Linen 2 630x945 Backyard Progress: Fire Pit Area
Spring Firepit Area Lacquer Linen 5 630x960 Backyard Progress: Fire Pit Area
Read more about this space here
Thanks so much to Sarah for sharing her home with us! Make sure you check out  her blog here

, , , ,

18 Responses to Feature Friday: Lacquer & Linen

1. Julia Konya Friday, March 14, 2014 at 11:22 am #

Love Sarah! She has the most adorable family and home.

2. Beth of designPOST Interiors Friday, March 14, 2014 at 12:09 pm #

Wow! I think my favorite photo is the one with the reflections in the office lamp. Am I the only weird one who loves those little details?!

3. Brandi Friday, March 14, 2014 at 1:58 pm #

Such a beautiful home! I love her decor inside and out!!

4. Jennifer Friday, March 14, 2014 at 2:04 pm #

Nice! I love Feature Fridays and have started following a couple of blogs from seeing them on Feature Friday. What a great series! Glad you brought it back.

5. Kristin@bliss-athome.com Friday, March 14, 2014 at 2:58 pm #

Oh goody! I love Feature Fridays! I just adore Sarah and love her style! xo Kristin

6. Elizabeth Joan Designs Friday, March 14, 2014 at 3:22 pm #

Love, love, love this home!!

7. Bethany DeVore Friday, March 14, 2014 at 6:48 pm #

love Sarah and her home! Her daughter's nursery is one of my favorites!

8. Home change Home Friday, March 14, 2014 at 8:58 pm #

Loved the home, and some details!
    I will check her blog!
    Teresa

9. Whitney Saturday, March 15, 2014 at 3:09 am #

Beautiful! Would love details on the drapery in both living room and bedroom. I looked around her blog to no avail. Any help? Thanks so much! Gorgeous, gorgeous space!

10. Sarah {Lacquer and Linen} Saturday, March 15, 2014 at 4:05 am #

Thanks SO much for having me Kristen!! Whitney, the living room drapes were from West Elm but I just checked their website and it doesn't look like they carry them anymore. 🙁 There are other patterns that are pretty similar though. The fabric I used for the draperies in our master is Duralee's Miranda Papaya. I hope this helps!!!

11. Kayla Dixon Saturday, March 15, 2014 at 5:02 am #

I just love Sarah and her beautiful home…oh and that adorable little baby girl!

12. sarah m. dorsey Saturday, March 15, 2014 at 2:18 pm #

Love Sarah and her home!! Such a pretty space!

13. Kimberly Sunday, March 16, 2014 at 9:07 am #

Love her living room! Where are those small velvet sofas from?

14. Megan Scutchfield Monday, March 17, 2014 at 12:17 pm #

Hi! Love everything about this home! Details on the name of the dark flooring PLEASE! I'm looking for something similar and am a first time homeowner feeling very overwhelmed when looking at floor samples!

15. Gabbi @ Retro Ranch Reno Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 3:22 pm #

I adore Sarah and her home! She has such style and her home shows that off! 🙂

16. Carmel - Our Fifth House Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 3:29 pm #

Such a beautiful home! Her outdoor space has me dreaming of warmer weather!

17. julie anthon Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 3:28 am #

What color is the paint in the "Dining Room" picture? I have the same counter top and am in the process of painting all my cabinets white. I love her lighting choice and window coverings if you have that too! Thanks

18. Robert Parker Friday, March 21, 2014 at 7:10 pm #

I like the idea that you share here and I hope there is a fresh idea that can be shared in the future
    If later there was a chance I would like to exchange thoughts with you
    Thank you very much for sharing interesting things here
    obat pembesar vimax contoh vimax original distributor vimax original ciri vimax Palsu