Products I’m Loving Lately

I wanted to share with you some of the great products I’ve been loving lately for clients.  I love finding great deals and sharing them with you!

These Target baskets can pretty much go in any room.  We recently used one in an entryway for shoes.

We used this adorable side table in a Living Room and I LOVE it!! I can’t believe how perfect it is.
This little table comes in a bunch of colors. We used it in an entryway recently with a chair and a basket next to it.
We used these free printables in an office and I seriously love them.  I had them printed at Costco and they turned out great.
I haven’t used this chandelier anywhere but I really want to! I keep hoping a project will come along that this beauty will be meant for.
This pretty pendant looks so pretty in person.  It’s so great for the price! It looks much more expansive than it actually is.
I have a thing for stripes so I loved this chair from the second I saw it. One of my clients recently put it in her office and she is loving it.
 We used this chair as a desk chair and it is so cute. It’s such a fun shape for such a great price.
Can I just say that Target is a designer’s best friend! I seriously don’t know how we would get through  a project without it!

10 Responses to Products I’m Loving Lately

1. Julia Konya Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 12:42 pm #

The chair reminds me of some that I just saw at HomeGoods. Love the shape so much

2. Sadie Garland Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 2:06 pm #

I need that striped chair! Always love these kind of posts- thanks for sharing!

3. Rachel Medlock Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 2:33 pm #

I'm with Sadie and Julia – love that striped chair! I like the simplicity of the side table as well.

xx,
    Rachel
    Suppose Anything Goes

4. Dana Kay Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 3:21 pm #

I love that side table, white and gold color combos are one of my favorites!
    xo,
    Dana Kay
    danakay16.blogspot.com

5. katie snead Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 3:59 pm #

I basically want every single piece, yet I have nowhere to put any of them! Might need a spring/summer refresh!

6. Leslie Seror Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 5:52 pm #

Great products! I must make a Target run soon 🙂 Thanks for sharing.

7. House Envy Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 6:16 pm #

loving these items you picked. I have the target basket – i use it for magazines.

8. Brooke Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 12:04 am #

I love everything on this list!! I have the target basket and the west elm pendant- they are some of my very favorite things!

9. Nicole Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 8:13 pm #

I just used that pottery barn kids chandelier in my little girls room, it is really great. I could send you a picture if you are interested.

10. Julie M. Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 7:44 pm #

Ooh, you're back working with clients again. Yay! Gosh, I've ditched the blog for so long. Just catching up in my reader. Glad to have noticed this!