Feature Friday: City Farmhouse

Today I am featuring the home of Jen from the blog City Farmhouse. Her home is a great example of how you can maintain a cozy cottage vibe living near a big city.  Here is what she says she loves most about her home:
What
I love about my house…I love how bright & open the space is.
We have tons of windows and from almost every one I have beautiful
views of the bay & a barrier island. I love to wake up early
especially in the warmer months to have coffee on my porch in the
morning when the world is still asleep to watch the sunrise over the
water, to count my blessings and find a little bit of peace before my
busy day begins.
Enjoy!

l i v i n g   r o o m

You can read more about this room here.

k i t c h e n

Read more about this Kitchen here.

k i t c h e n   n o o k

Read more about this space here.

d i n i n g   r o o m

You can read more about this room here.

p l a y r o o m

Thanks so much to Jen for sharing her home with us! Make sure you check out her blog here

6 Responses to Feature Friday: City Farmhouse

1. Dana Kay Friday, April 18, 2014 at 3:11 pm #

Her home is so cozy, I want to pin everything for future home decor inspiration! Thanks for sharing.
    xo,
    Dana Kay

2. Kathleen Leonard Friday, April 18, 2014 at 3:38 pm #

I love your feature Fridays. Especially in love with city farmhouse. The photos of her home make me want to repaint, rip out, re cover everything in my home. Thanks for sharing her home. Xo. Happy Good Friday to you and your fam

3. Jennifer O'Brien Friday, April 18, 2014 at 5:36 pm #

Thank you Kirsten! Enjoy your weekend & Happy Easter! Jen-City Farmhouse

4. Sophia Wright Monday, April 21, 2014 at 11:55 am #

I think that on this page you will find a complement to these decors

5. Julia Konya Friday, April 25, 2014 at 11:14 am #

Love Jen's home.

6. Whitney B. Friday, April 25, 2014 at 3:49 pm #

I love your blog! Thanks for sharing, I am dying over her kitchen and kitchen nook!!