The Story of a Room: The Finished Office, Entryway and Living Room!

Today is the day!! Erin and I are so excited to be sharing this project with all of you!
If you are just tuning into this series you can check out the introduction here, the Living Room here,the entryway here and the office here.
We had Modern-Atelier make a video of the day we installed so you can get a first hand look on how the space came together. I hope you enjoy it!
We went out with Jylare a few days later to photograph the space.  (She’s amazing!)
I hope you enjoy!

Entryway Light Fixture: Semi-Flush Cornice Hanging Lantern
Entryway Table: Newport Demilune
Chairs: Sutter Linen Upholstered Chair
Geometric Pillows: Anthropologie (no longer available)
Animal Print Pillow: Plush Studio
Clear Lamp: Eva Colored Glass Table Lamp
Side Table: Downeast Outfitters
Coat Rack: Wildon Home Woodward Coat Rack
Pink Throw: Homegoods

Shelves built from this tutorial
Tray, Plant and Can from Home Goods
Urchin & Feather Art: Snoogs and Wilde
Gold Basket and Geod Bookend from Home Goods
Art Prints: Free Printables from Poppytalk
Garden Stool: Ballard Design (no longer available)
Teal Baskets: Target
Roman Shades: Smith and Noble
Rock Art & Easel: Alice Lane Home Collection
Green Pillows: La Fiorentina in Lime
Pink Pillow: Target (no longer available)
We also added a roman shade in the floral fabric in her Kitchen.  Such a lucky client right?!
Thank you all for following along this week! It’s been so fun to read the nice comments and feel the support from all of you for our growing business!
Contact me at kirstenkrason@gmail.com for rates and services.

, ,

66 Responses to The Story of a Room: The Finished Office, Entryway and Living Room!

1. Suzy Handgraaf Friday, April 4, 2014 at 12:03 pm #

Just gorgeous!

2. Stacey Friday, April 4, 2014 at 12:13 pm #

Wow!! That just couldn't be any prettier. I love the color combinations and the light bright rooms.

3. Proper Hunt Friday, April 4, 2014 at 12:21 pm #

Looks fabulous Kirsten!!! I love the neutrals with those pops of color!! Congrats on this beautiful space!!

4. Christine Friday, April 4, 2014 at 12:24 pm #

I absolutely LOVE this home, you did such a great job! I love how bright and airy it feels! Can you please tell us which paint colour you chose for the walls in the living room? It;s just perfectly light and neutral allowing for all of the accents to really pop!

Thanks!

5. Ashley Mayes Friday, April 4, 2014 at 12:56 pm #

Love how everything turned out! Beautiful.

6. Jessie Friday, April 4, 2014 at 1:24 pm #

Everything looks gorgeous. You and Erin did a beautiful job.

Jessie

7. HB Friday, April 4, 2014 at 1:25 pm #

Another A.MAZ.ING transformation! I love all of it! Great work!

8. Sarah JM Friday, April 4, 2014 at 1:35 pm #

Beautiful!

9. Big D and Me Friday, April 4, 2014 at 1:47 pm #

Just beautiful! This was such a fun series on your blog – I've enjoyed everyday. You and your team are so talented.

10. Ashley Rogers Friday, April 4, 2014 at 1:50 pm #

It's so beautiful and it looks like you two had a blast doing it! I love design!

11. Aimee Friday, April 4, 2014 at 1:55 pm #

Fabulous – really enoyed this post series!

12. kcadreeb Friday, April 4, 2014 at 2:26 pm #

Turned out beautiful! Makes the space look so might brighter and more spacious.

13. Elaine Friday, April 4, 2014 at 2:26 pm #

I love it – I think my favorite of your designs I've seen so far! Love the color and texture combinations. It's inspiring to watch your business grow – and I love this series, I hope there are more to come in the future! Great job!

14. Hannah@ALovelyClementine Friday, April 4, 2014 at 2:28 pm #

Gorgeous! I love how everything flows together but doesn't look matchy-matchy. I'm going to be studying this all day. 🙂 Great job!

15. Sadie Garland Friday, April 4, 2014 at 2:37 pm #

I am always so inspired by your blog! Great, great job! You both are so talented!

16. Josh Friday, April 4, 2014 at 3:05 pm #

One of my favorites 🙂

17. homefornowblog Friday, April 4, 2014 at 3:32 pm #

Gorgeous! I really loved this series!

18. thenutsofwindermere Friday, April 4, 2014 at 3:38 pm #

Wow this is beautiful! This is my favourite job you've done! I've already been searching for a place in my own home for the botanical prints 🙂
    Great job!!

19. Angela Friday, April 4, 2014 at 3:56 pm #

This was one of my favorite series to date! I love the video! I hope to see more in the future!

20. Emily Webster Friday, April 4, 2014 at 4:22 pm #

Looks great! What are the "rules" on rugs on carpet. I saw you did it in the office, but I've noticed that it's super rare to see designers do that. Are there some guidelines? I live in suburbia where carpets are everywhere and would love to use a rug if I can…but I was afraid it'd look wrong? Any advice? Thanks!

21. Christina Friday, April 4, 2014 at 4:46 pm #

Beautiful room! Do you happen to have the paint color? (I did recall it was already there, but I love it). Thanks!

22. Courtney {a thoughtful place} Friday, April 4, 2014 at 5:01 pm #

You girls rocked it. So beautiful. I love the inspiration floral and that mirrored cabinet is so perfect for the space. Props to Jylare, too!

23. kelsey Friday, April 4, 2014 at 5:36 pm #

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Everything looks so perfect! The video was a great too. I also would like to know the paint color, if possible:).

• Kirsten Krason Friday, April 4, 2014 at 7:35 pm #

The entry way and office color is Benjamin Moore Elmira White and the LR color is Sherwin Williams Accessible Beige 50%

• kelsey Saturday, April 5, 2014 at 3:48 am #

Thanks so much!

24. Megan Friday, April 4, 2014 at 5:44 pm #

So pretty! I love everything you do! Great job!

25. jamie @ [kreyv] Friday, April 4, 2014 at 5:51 pm #

SO amazing! Love everything!

26. Corina Friday, April 4, 2014 at 6:31 pm #

Love it! Looks so great!

27. Meg Friday, April 4, 2014 at 7:08 pm #

Love seeing your process – and of course the afters. Love this series that you do!

28. praylivecreate.com Friday, April 4, 2014 at 7:22 pm #

I was looking forward to this all week, and it's even better than I imagined. I love these rooms! Gorgeous, as always. I'm loving this series.
    x, Stephanie

29. Jennifer Kimball Friday, April 4, 2014 at 8:12 pm #

I love this series! Proof that a home can be beautiful and kid friendly. Amazing!!

30. Calypso In The Country Friday, April 4, 2014 at 8:26 pm #

Beautiful! I love all the colors and the spaces feel so happy!
    -Shelley

31. Natalie Friday, April 4, 2014 at 8:47 pm #

Just stunning. One of my favorites you've done!

32. Debbie J. Saturday, April 5, 2014 at 6:58 am #

Everything is beautiful. Great job !!!

33. Emily Saturday, April 5, 2014 at 10:14 am #

It is the perfect combination of style and comfort. I love it!

34. venkata pathy Saturday, April 5, 2014 at 10:22 am #

Hi very nice post, good to see such a very good collection of Interior Furnitures. These interior furniture's really enhance the beauty of the house. Thanks for posting.

35. SHERRY HART Saturday, April 5, 2014 at 11:11 am #

Great job…you brought all of those spaces alive!

36. Julia Konya Saturday, April 5, 2014 at 11:55 am #

Beautiful and I love the video too.

37. Caroline Nolazco Saturday, April 5, 2014 at 3:12 pm #

What a gorgeous spot! I love how you broke everything down beforehand. Love those dot pillows if you can share the source.

The styled shelves are my favorite- really well done!

38. Ashley Saturday, April 5, 2014 at 6:55 pm #

I just wanted to say that I have been following your blog for years, and I always look forward to your posts, but this series has knocked it out of the ballpark! As a non-interior designer with not a single stylish bone in my body, I love seeing your process and your beautiful work!

39. Irene Papadopoulou Saturday, April 5, 2014 at 7:24 pm #

beautiful place! the interior is so simple and stylish! love the light!

Irene

40. Carol Saturday, April 5, 2014 at 10:52 pm #

Beautiful! I love this! Thanks for taking the time to walk us through the whole process. It's so helpful and fun to see it from start to finish. Question- did you have the client do the DIY bookshelves, or did you hire someone to do it? Again, sooo pretty!!!

• Kirsten Krason Monday, April 7, 2014 at 1:28 pm #

Her husband did it but I am sure it's something you could hire out if you wanted!

41. House Envy Monday, April 7, 2014 at 12:27 pm #

beautiful. i love the neutral palette with all the pops of color!

42. sarah Monday, April 7, 2014 at 8:19 pm #

Love this space, but what keeps catching my eye is your beautiful maxi skirt! Can you share where you got it?

• Kirsten Krason Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 5:04 am #

Anthro 😉

• sarah Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 8:15 pm #

Thanks!

43. Wendy Friedland Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 12:32 am #

Beautiful living room! Any idea where the mirror came from?

44. Jennifer Stagg Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 4:20 am #

So so gorgeous! Great work, ladies!

45. Shanna Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 9:14 am #

So so so amazing! I love this series.

46. jsolt Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 8:13 pm #

Would there be any way to find out were the beautiful brown doors came from?

47. Megan Parkes Friday, April 11, 2014 at 4:00 am #

This is so beautiful! Where is the sofa from? I looked through the post a few times, but didn't see it listed. Thanks!!

48. zareen fatima Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 10:24 am #

Classified Sites, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and Much More Fun Only on 1 Current Affairs Network
    hotcurrentaffairs.com

49. chicaflair.com Monday, April 21, 2014 at 1:15 pm #

Ahh…very nicely done. LOVE the round nailhead coffee table!

50. Meg Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 8:31 pm #

Just love it, this living room has provided so much inspiration for my own living room throughout your whole series of posts on it. I even bought the same media stand I loved it so much! You are talented!

51. Meg Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 8:34 pm #

One question – what is the exact style and color of the Smith and Noble window treatments? Thanks!

52. Annie Sunday, May 4, 2014 at 3:52 pm #

What is the fabric on the kitchen valence?
    Thanks – beautiful space!

53. Rashid Omer Wednesday, June 18, 2014 at 2:14 pm #

Get Hourly Profit with best business plans ever, Join Now
    AllTimeProfit.com

54. Andrea Wednesday, June 18, 2014 at 8:06 pm #

I keep coming back and admiring this house! You guys did a fantastic job!

55. Emily Miller Saturday, October 18, 2014 at 7:56 am #

What a huge living room. Your living room looks beautiful. I love your way to decorate wall with beautiful images which looks amazing. I really like pink color flowers to decorate living room which looks pretty. I really like lamp which looks fantastic. Floor work is brilliant. I really appreciate these ideas. It's really an informative and useful post for me.

HomeImprovementQuote

56. SiliconIT Hub Monday, November 24, 2014 at 6:47 am #

Life in living meets with luxurious comfort and warmth at film city ahmedabad jackie shroff.

57. Thilo Friday, December 5, 2014 at 6:58 am #

The Story of a Room: The Finished Office, Entryway and Living … coffeeroomset.blogspot.com

58. Otmar Monday, December 8, 2014 at 4:18 am #

Clear Lamp: Eva Colored Glass Table Lamp … aartdesk.blogspot.com

59. Becky Michelle Thursday, March 19, 2015 at 6:15 pm #

Such a pretty house! Y'all did a great job! And I love your outfits, especially Erin's floral top and skirt and Kirsten's black floral top from the video. Where did y'all get them?

60. Jimmy Johns Monday, April 13, 2015 at 3:55 am #

Plastic Table Ertonga Ev Bahçe Ofis Mobilyalari , Cafe, Avm, kamu kurum mobilyalari daha fazlasi için websitemizi ziyaret ediniz. plastik rattan mobilyalar ile tüm bahçe, veranda, teras, havuz, balkon mobilyalarini dünya markasi olan üretici firmalardan ithal ederek, bu magazalarindan toptan veya parekende olarak satisini yapmaktadir. Aradiginiz ürünü hemen bulun, inceleyin, kolayca satin alin!

61. Christina Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 7:01 pm #

What paint color was used in this room?