Feature Friday: Abby M. Interiors

Today I am featuring one of my blogging friends and fellow designers Abby from the blog Abby M. Interiors. Here’s what she says she loves most about here home:
I love that our house is our own.  It doesn’t look like a catalog, or
anyone else’s house.  I realize our style isn’t for everyone, but that’s
what makes it great!  A patterned sofa, plenty of color, vintage pieces
mixed with family heirlooms and new–I love the collected look.
 There’s nothing so precious that the boys can’t play and be
themselves..  We have a long way to go before our home is “finished”,
but I’m fine with that.  Because in the end it will be totally us and
that’s the best. We hope to live here a long time!
Enjoy!
l i v i n g   r o o m

Read more about this room here
b a t h r o o m

Read more about this room here.
b e d r o o m

b o y ‘ s   b e d r o o m

b o y ‘ s   b e d r o o m

b a t h r o o m

Thanks so much to Abby for sharing her home with us! Check out her blog here.

15 Responses to Feature Friday: Abby M. Interiors

1. Beth of designPOST Interiors Friday, May 30, 2014 at 12:27 pm #

Already a big time Abby fan! Love seeing her big bold choices every time!

2. Alexandria White Friday, May 30, 2014 at 1:01 pm #

I love your house and what you have done so far with it. So many colorful and interesting accents in the decor. I really like it a lot. You have my admiration!
    Nice and Clean Chelsea

3. Katy Roberts Friday, May 30, 2014 at 1:37 pm #

Beautiful home!! How inspiring and lovely to look at!! I especially love hearing that her house is a work in progress–makes me feel normal :).

4. Mary Friday, May 30, 2014 at 1:50 pm #

I love Abby's home. How the cool colors flow through with little pops of warm to balance it out.
    And have you seen how that girl can put fabrics together? She's amazing!

5. Carol@6WilsonBlog.com Friday, May 30, 2014 at 5:53 pm #

I have seen pictures over time and have loved it, but seeing it all at once is really fabulous! What a great way to get a sense of your unique style Abby. Love it! Thanks for showing us 6th Street!!

6. SHERRY HART Saturday, May 31, 2014 at 10:59 am #

Abby is so sweet and talented…..She is great with color and I can always count on her to wow us! I have really loved watching her put this home together:)

7. laura Madalene Saturday, May 31, 2014 at 11:06 am #

They look very gorgeous and all in different designs…they are great ideas for a good home.Beautiful Modern Living Room Design Idea

8. theanatomyofdesign.com Saturday, May 31, 2014 at 12:06 pm #

she sure knows how to put patterns together! such a happy home!

9. Superheroes-and-Sparkles Saturday, May 31, 2014 at 8:06 pm #

So beautiful, Kristen!!!

10. Abby M. Interiors Saturday, May 31, 2014 at 10:50 pm #

Thank you very much for having me as a guest on your blog! It has been such a treat. I especially appreciate all of these sweet comment. Thanks again! xx

11. Julia Konya Saturday, May 31, 2014 at 11:17 pm #

Gorgeous. That large green Ikate sofa got me all excited

12. Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door Sunday, June 1, 2014 at 10:50 pm #

Abby is the best. She is just as fabulous as her amazing home. Love her!

13. Brooke Monday, June 2, 2014 at 3:46 pm #

I love all the color! That green patterned sofa is amazing!!

14. Syed Kazim Ali Monday, June 2, 2014 at 5:28 pm #

Latest All Hot Current Affairs, Bollywood News updates, funny and lol pictures
    HotCurrentAffairs

15. House Envy Tuesday, June 3, 2014 at 10:50 am #

love love love Abby! She always has the best color/fabric combos. Thanks for the tour!