Feature Friday: Charming in Charlotte

Today I’m featuring the house tour of Mallory from the blog Charming in Charlotte.  Here home is full of fun colors and patterns! Just wait until you see her nursery! Here is what loves most about her home:
What I like best about our home is that it was a blank slate. When we
bought it, it was completely neutral and I was able to layer in a few
bold colors and fun patterns to reflect our style and personality. If
you are talking favorite rooms, it’s hands down my daughters nursery.
Even after two years, I can’t get sick of the watercolor peony wallpaper
and the way that the afternoon light shines through on the soft pink
and mint green hues.
Enjoy!

Thanks so much to Mallory for sharing her home with us! Make sure you check out here blog here

, , , ,

9 Responses to Feature Friday: Charming in Charlotte

1. Beth of designPOST Interiors Friday, November 21, 2014 at 12:49 pm #

Such a gorgeous house!! Mallory has the best eye and always pulls a room together perfectly!

2. Cassie @ Primitive & Proper Friday, November 21, 2014 at 9:15 pm #

mallory is one of my favorites! her style is amazing!

3. Nat Saturday, November 22, 2014 at 1:47 am #

Gorgeous!! I love that nursery and drool over it anytime I see it on Instagram. The rest of her house is just as good!

4. Elizabeth Kallembach Saturday, November 22, 2014 at 2:14 am #

Gorgeous!!!

5. SHERRY HART Saturday, November 22, 2014 at 12:15 pm #

Her house is indeed charming:)

6. Nancy {at} powellbrower at home Sunday, November 23, 2014 at 1:35 pm #

7. Julia Konya Monday, November 24, 2014 at 1:46 pm #

Love Mallory and her stylish home

8. Likers Gang Saturday, November 29, 2014 at 9:08 pm #

Get Best Facebook promotion for your FB page by us. We specialize in providing quality and legit FB likes.Buy Facebook Likes

9. sndas Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 9:30 am #

What an amazing job decorating her entire house! I'm jealous that it looks like her whole house is done!! lovely! Xo Nancy Buy Facebook Likes