Tween Girl’s Room Reveal

Yesterday I shared the planning stages of this cute girl’s room and now I’m sharing the final reveal! This room is in a basement so we chose to keep the walls white to lighten the room a bit.  Designing for girls is seriously so much fun! I hope you like the room!

The mushrooms, gem art and cougar art are available through us. Contact us for pricing – houseofjadeinteriors@gmail.com.
The geometric sculptures are from Hobby Lobby. The bases were black so we spray-painted them white.
We upholstered this great bench in ikea rugs.  The shag texture is fun for a girl’s space!
The headboard was already owned by the client.
The floral pillows are available through us. Contact us for pricing – houseofjadeinteriors@gmail.com.
The abstract art is available through us. Contact us for pricing – houseofjadeinteriors@gmail.com.
We have more projects in the works and I can’t wait to share with you all the fun spaces we are designing!

all photos by Jylare Smith Photography

, ,

20 Responses to Tween Girl’s Room Reveal

1. Laura Lynn Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 12:32 pm #

Fantastic! I'm inspired to add some similar elements to my daughter's room. I love the bench!

2. Mary Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 1:25 pm #

Everything is beautiful. Lucky girl.

3. Jenny Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 1:34 pm #

I'd sure take that room if I were a teen again! Love it!

4. SHERRY HART Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 2:08 pm #

Such a great space….love the colors and great job "hacking" a few things:)

5. heather gilmour Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 2:51 pm #

The room became great, everything is so beautiful and the interior is awesome. The colours are so bright and fresh.

Carpet cleaners Surrey

6. Leslie Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 3:23 pm #

This room turned out great! It is beautiful, while still being such a fun space. Bravo!

7. Chantel Bardaro Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 3:57 pm #

Umm, well, I'm certainly no longer a "tween" but even I would love to have this bedroom! Beautiful job!

8. Brittany Cramer Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 5:11 pm #

gahhhhhh! beautiful room!!! and man, that bed, what a lucky tween! and I can't get over how genius it is to reupholster that bench in sheepskin rugs. I need, like NEED, to do that too.

9. Meg Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 5:18 pm #

Very cute room for a lucky little girl. I just adore those purple ikat lumbar pillows. I think every room deserves a little ikat! Great job.

10. Beth of designPOST Interiors Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 8:09 pm #

Adorable!! Love the DIY bench!

11. Sarah Jane Marchant Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 11:28 pm #

Beautiful room, lucky girl!

12. Julia Konya Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 1:55 am #

Stunning! What a lucky girl!

13. Amy C. Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 4:39 pm #

This room is beyond amazing!!! I'm well past being a tween but my 26 year old self would love to live in this room! Fantastic job!!!

14. Amy Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 7:03 pm #

What an awesome room my teen daughter's room is a similar color palette. I ended up buying the "All the girls" Lips art for her room. Thanks for the inspiration.

15. Tiffany Friday, November 14, 2014 at 4:51 pm #

I love it all. I think I'm coveting the curtains the most! Well done girls. Large basement rooms are tough…but you made it look easy. Brilliant.

16. Bethany DeVore Friday, November 14, 2014 at 7:59 pm #

Love the colors and those blue bookcases! They are the perfect color!

17. Evelyn Henson Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 8:11 pm #

Psyched to see my paintings on the wall! Seeing how fabulously you styled them makes me want to get back into abstracts 🙂
    -Evelyn

18. Julie Billner Monday, November 9, 2015 at 3:07 pm #

Do you mind sharing what color of white you used on these walls?

• Kirsten Krason Monday, November 9, 2015 at 7:28 pm #

It was that color when the client moved in and we aren’t sure the exact color but Benjamin Moore Simply White is a favorite of ours!

19. Thomas@mitersawbuzz Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 1:44 am #

Absolutely beautiful!! I love every detail in the room. Love it!!