Feature Friday: Decor Happy

Today I am featuring the home of fellow Interior Designer and blogger Vanessa Francis from the blog  Decor Happy.  I love Vanessa’s style. It is so fun to read through her blog and see her process in designing her client’s spaces.  Here is what she says she loves most about her home:
What I love about our home is that it is
comfortable, welcoming and no place I would rather be. It’s a typical
builder home just outside of Toronto and I tried to make it feel more us and not
so generic by adding colour (navy and pink especially) and wallpaper
(floral wallpaper to be exact!)  As
a decorator, my home is a work in progress and there is always something that
can be updated, changed or rearranged. I chose the blog name Decor Happy
years ago because I truly feel that your home should make you happy or
“rise up to meet you” as Oprah used to say. And I think our home does just that
– it really is a happy place for my little family of three.
Enjoy!

Vanessa Francis Design
pink ottoman, Vanessa Francis Design, my home
Vanessa Francis Design, kitchen renovation
Vanessa Francis Design
kitchen reno, Vanessa Francis Design, white cabinetry
vanessa francis design, kitchen renovation
Bedroom1
Thanks so much to Vanessa for sharing her home with us. Make sure you check out her blog here

11 Responses to Feature Friday: Decor Happy

1. Elizabeth Kallembach Friday, February 20, 2015 at 6:53 pm #

Beautiful home – especially love the kitchen!

2. Cassie @ Primitive & Proper Friday, February 20, 2015 at 8:32 pm #

i just adore vanessa and her stunning home!

3. Sylvie von Lueder Saturday, February 21, 2015 at 8:03 am #

The wallpaper and the blue door in the entry are astonishing. Great impact.

4. designchic Saturday, February 21, 2015 at 1:59 pm #

It's such a happy place Рwarm and inviting. I adore her use of color and the pops of pink…gorgeous! Happy weekend !

5. theanatomyofdesign.com Monday, February 23, 2015 at 12:38 am #

boy does she know how to use a floral pattern! lovely home…can't wait to check out her blog!

6. Lianna@theresnoplacelikehomemke.com Monday, February 23, 2015 at 12:39 pm #

love all her use of color and patterns – loving all the wallpaper she uses! so beautiful!

7. Meg Monday, February 23, 2015 at 7:18 pm #

love her use of wallpaper – that blue patterned entryway is everything!!!

8. Vanessa@decor happy Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 3:02 pm #

Thanks so much for featuring my home. It is a work in progress for sure! And thanks for the lovely comments everyone. xo

9. stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 12:26 am #

Just perfect! love this home and Vanessa's use of wallpaper!

10. pelangsing badan alami Sunday, March 8, 2015 at 6:43 am #

great, beautiful pictures

Pelangsing Badan Alami

11. Luxury Apartments Lady Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 9:39 am #

I really love those green watercolour cushions, where are they from?