Highland Hardware

I just added something new to my house and I’m pretty excited about it! My house is actually a town home so when you walk into my front door you see my entire main level all the way back to my back wall.  I’ve always had my gallery wall on this wall in my Kitchen but recently I’ve been wanting something that was a bit more impactful sine it’s a wall you see right when you walk in.  Highland Hardware recently contacted me about trying out her beautiful acrylic hardware.
She makes these amazing brass and acrylic kits that you can use to give your art a unique look.
I used her hardware and a local shop that cuts acrylic to frame Minted’s Pining for Pineapple print.  I LOVE it! There is something really fun about having a picture of a pineapple in my Kitchen and I love how the acrylic frame takes the print to a new level and makes it feel more expensive.
Here are some other examples of ways to use Highland Hardware’s acrylic frame kits.
What I love about framing art this way is that if you have a wall color or wallpaper it gets to be seen behind the glass.
I love how Kristin from the Hunted Interior used hers!
Or how cute is this blessing dress!
Check out Highland Hardware here. And use code SAVE15 to get 15% util the end of February!

13 Responses to Highland Hardware

1. sara Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 1:12 pm #

Love the acrylic framing and love that pineapple print!! Takes the art to a whole new level!

2. Megan Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 2:23 pm #

Can Highland pass along a promo code or something?

• Kirsten Krason Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 3:25 pm #

great idea Megan! Just added one to the post!

3. designchic Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 2:43 pm #

We love acrylic frames and especially love the ones with magnets for children's art so that they can be changed whenever you want!

4. Kristie McG Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 6:08 pm #

This looks so great! What size print did you frame? It looks like you achieved a perfect print to acrylic frame ratio! Thanks for the inspiration!

5. Ginet Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 7:08 pm #

I love the idea of the frame in front of wallpaper! I also think the blessing dress display is adorable.

6. The Taylor Family Friday, February 13, 2015 at 4:44 am #

This is rad! What size of print and frame is yours! Thanks for the promo code!

7. Bethany DeVore Friday, February 13, 2015 at 8:13 pm #

Love this idea and the endless possibilities!

8. theanatomyofdesign.com Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 1:04 am #

such a cool product! I hung my scarves using a similar technique…wishing I new about this sooner!

9. Emily, Our house now a home Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 7:28 pm #

I love this, a really creative and different frame then I have seen before. The print inside it is beautiful, the colors add a fun feel to it.

10. Lianna@theresnoplacelikehomemke.com Monday, February 23, 2015 at 12:40 pm #

gorgeous! I love them too – I used one for an oversize poster in my living room – it is such a unique twist on framing!

11. Ashley Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 12:13 pm #

Love. Would love to know what the size of the print and frame is as well. Thanks!

• Kirsten Krason Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 2:33 pm #