Recent Home Decor Purchases at an Unexpected Place

At House of Jade we are constantly looking for fun decor pieces.  One place that we randomly run into sometimes is Hobby Lobby. (and no this is not sponsored by them! I just love them 😉 There are a few items that we buy over and over because they are such a good deal and so easy to work into any decor scheme.  One item is this pretty pretty succulent.
I mean those green tones are fabulous!  I have one on my Kitchen shelf.  You can also spot it in this laundry makeover we did:
follow us at @houseofjadeinteriors
and when we styled this bookshelf it popped up again!
follow us at @houseofjadeinteriors
Another favorite Hobby Lobby item is this cool gold starburst/urchin thing. (not really sure what the correct description would be).  I have one on my t.v. stand.  It seems like we are always looking for items like this that are easy to style anywhere.
Here’s another shot of it in this shot:
follow us at @houseofjadeinteriors
Another favorite is this set of teal glass jars. I have them on my Kitchen table.
I love the color that they add to a space.  We also used them on these shelves:
You can also spot that same starburst on the top shelf!
You don’t always have to shop at the most expensive places to make your room look expensive.

10 Responses to Recent Home Decor Purchases at an Unexpected Place

1. Good Life Blog Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 11:52 am #

I love this post! Thanks for sharing. I've been banned from real plants (What? You have to water them?), so this is right up my alley. : )

• Kirsten Krason Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 1:47 pm #

Yea me too! I know when to admit defeat 😉

2. Meg Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 1:25 pm #

Thanks I may just have to hit up Hobby Lobby now! And that laundry room redo you did is glam!!

3. Michelle Ruch Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 5:37 pm #

Is that wallpaper in the laundry room? The gold starbursts?

• Kirsten Krason Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 7:47 pm #

It is! It's Bahia by Thibaut

4. Bethany DeVore Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 1:13 pm #

They have really had some great stuff lately! I need to grab one of those urchins!

5. Katy Roberts Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 2:37 pm #

Oh gosh. I think half of my house and all of my craft supplies are from Hobby Lobby. Our local store is always packed with people too, so I have to stock up when I decide to go since you have to wait in long lines! They have SUCH great looking pieces for good prices (when they are 50% off). I love all of their ready-made frames (cheap), mirrors, greenery, and wire baskets (among other things).

6. suplemen kecantikan Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 8:19 am #

great..
    beautiful pictures

7. Kate S. Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 6:24 pm #

I hate being this person, but please, please tell me where I can find the white porcelain bird/trinket box?!

• Kirsten Krason Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 7:52 pm #

Unfortunately it’s not available anymore.