One Room Challenge – Final Details

This is the last week before I reveal Jane’s new room! I have all the main pieces now it’s time to add in the last details.  I’ve found some fun accessories and accent pieces.
I love brining in sweet and unique pieces for little girls’ rooms. I love both of these from Land of Nod.
I also have been obsessed with Jana’s lamps for awhile now so I bought one for Jane’s dresser.
I just love the bold effect it brings to the room.
Like I mentioned last week I wanted to find ways to draw the eye up in the room since the bed is so little.  I’m putting this pretty lamp in the corner.
I think it will be the perfect way to finish off the room!
Here’s a sneak peak! I can’t wait to share it with you next week!
Here are all the participants so you can follow along with everyone:
Trademarked by Calling it Home

10 Responses to One Room Challenge – Final Details

1. Julia | Pawleys Island Posh Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 11:58 am #

what a fun and colorful space!

2. Holly Phillips @ The English Room Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 1:31 pm #

Thrilled to see the final product. Great details.

3. swimCH22 Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 4:42 pm #

I love the design, but I'm wondering if a $450 table lamp is appropriate for a little girl's bedroom; that seems pretty excessive to me.

• Kirsten Krason Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 10:28 pm #

To each their own 😉 I always pick one or two items to splurge on in a room. Jana is also a friend of mine and I love supporting other small businesses. Her lamps are beautifully made. I'm glad you like the space. I can't wait to share the final reveal next week 🙂

4. Sarah Jane Marchant Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 10:41 pm #

I can't wait to see it!

5. Linda {Calling it Home} Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 10:14 am #

I love how you are adding pieces that will grow with your daughter. Jana's lamp will probably end up in her own home, one day. This makes me miss the days of dress-up, and princesses. Love this room, already.

6. SHERRY HART Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 1:11 pm #

Gosh…isn't it nice to be able to design this room they way you want:) It will be beautiful like all of your projects so next week will be exciting to see all of the reveals!

7. Diane Haynie Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 1:57 pm #

Adorable…I might just add a painted band around the edge of the floor lamp lampshade to add a bit of "youth" to it. She will be thrilled!

8. Kimberly Duran Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 8:29 pm #

Ahh it's looking so gorgeous! Can't wait to see the reveal next week! xx

9. jana bek Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 11:19 am #

Love all of these details & thrilled you are using one of my lamps in Jane's space! I hope she enjoys it for years to come! Cannot wait for the reveal!