Krason Living Room

2015krasonhometour_004

I’m so excited to be sharing my Living Room with you! I finished it right before we moved (of course. Doesn’t that always happen?)  I feel like after lots of changes I finally honed in on my style.  I like whites and neutrals with pops of saturated color.

2015krasonhometour_053

What I love most about this space is that even though it has a lot of white it’s still kid friendly.  My chairs and sofa are slipcovered so they can be washed anytime.  The blue sofa is a high performance velvet so it can be wiped easily.

2015krasonhometour_007

2015krasonhometour_091

2015krasonhometour_060

2015krasonhometour_082

2015krasonhometour_022

2015krasonhometour_009

2015krasonhometour_026

2015krasonhometour_011

2015krasonhometour_014

2015krasonhometour_003

2015krasonhometour_016

2015krasonhometour_030

2015krasonhometour_033

photography by Jessica Kettle Photography

abstract art / navy loveseat / white side tables – similar / lamps – similar / chandelier /rug / black table – similar / media piece – similar / dog statue- similar / entry light blue ginger jar – similar / credenza – similar / sofa – similar / white chairs / fiddle fig tree /  pink geometric pillow /  navy blue pillow / beach art  / baskets  /  paint color  / coffee table – smiliar / wood bowl – similar

(this post contains affiliate links)

Hire Us - HOJ

22 Responses to Krason Living Room

1. Shavonda@SGStyle Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 10:01 am #

Its so gorgeous Kirsten. So fresh and light and I love that its so kid friendly.

• Kirsten Krason Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 10:25 am #

Thank you!!

2. Sarah Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 12:08 pm #

Love it! Thanks for sharing 😍😍

3. Martha Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 12:08 pm #

i love it so much! it’s beautiful! and of course i can’t wait to see what you do with your new digs.

4. Stacey Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 1:23 pm #

Beautiful! Could you please share the source of your entry way light? The link isn’t working for me.
    Thank you!

5. Angela Darancou Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 8:39 pm #

I love it, love it, love it. The curtains, pillows, wall art, accessories, Josh reading a magazine- everything! It is beauiful! How sad you had to pack it up right after you were done!

6. Karen Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 12:54 am #

Love it! Where did you find that beautiful wood bowl on the coffee table please?

7. Molly Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 8:48 am #

Love your style and the bold colors. (BTW, I didn’t know your connection to the mayor of Provo! He’s speaking at a conference I’m attending today.)

8. Kallee Pollmann Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 10:46 pm #

Beautiful space! Can you share where you got the basket for the fiddle fig? Also, what are your thoughts on the look of faux vs. real fiddle fig?

• Kirsten Krason Friday, October 2, 2015 at 12:45 pm #

The basket for the tree was one from the Target Nate Berkus line last Spring. They always have great baskets! We love real fiddle figs and think they look much better! I’m just seriously horrible at keeping plants alive so I opted for a faux one.

9. Kallee Pollmann Friday, October 2, 2015 at 2:26 pm #

Did you have woven roman shades? If so, where did you get them? Thanks!

10. Kelly Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 11:14 am #

Hi!! Where are the gorgeous curtain panels from?

• Kirsten Krason Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 4:21 pm #

Oh thanks! They were custom made with white Ikea panels and blue fabric sewed on as trim.

11. Robyn Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 11:57 pm #

Love it all Kirsten! Could you please share with me where you got that solid magenta pillow on the sofa (that matches well with the David Hicks one)? I’d love to get one to compliment the colors in mine as well. Thank you!!

• Kirsten Krason Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 11:08 am #

I got that one at Serena and Lily but I’m not sure it’s available anymore. You could always try searching for solid pink pillow on etsy. I’m sure you’ll find something there 🙂

12. Christina Monday, August 29, 2016 at 1:59 pm #

Who makes the blue sofa? And did they provide the fabric as well?

• Kirsten Krason Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 4:21 pm #

It’s from West Elm and it came in that fabric 🙂

• Christina Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 6:00 pm #

Thank you!

13. Midy Friday, October 7, 2016 at 11:00 am #

Beautiful space do you happen to know the paint color used?