Morgan House Tour Entry & Living Room

Today we’re excited to reveal more of Erin’s home to you. We’re starting with the entry and living room. We love the perfect balance achieved between modern and traditional, neutrals and colors & bold and soft. She incorporated sentimental items from travels & family heirlooms and mixed them with additional accessories.kateosbornephotography-34297The entryway isn’t huge so taking advantage of the inlet was a given. Using the acrylic console allowed for an entry table without being too heavy for the space, while layering the art added some dimension. And the basket is a great way to conceal kids’ shoes.
kateosbornephotography-34292Erin paired the console table with a unique and colorful tribal rug.
kateosbornephotography-34299

In the living room, Erin created a comfortable space for her family to gather and relax. It is family friendly without sacrificing style and design. Through mixing patterns and color against the neutrals it is far from feeling boring.kateosbornephotography-34166

kateosbornephotography-34170

kateosbornephotography-34182

We can’t get enough of these floral blue pillows that go perfectly on her side chairs.kateosbornephotography-34173
kateosbornephotography-34175
kateosbornephotography-34180

kateosbornephotography-34184
kateosbornephotography-34183

kateosbornephotography-34185
kateosbornephotography-34194

kateosbornephotography-34199
kateosbornephotography-34206
photography by kate osborn

Entry: acrylic table / basket / rug – interwoven, a local utah company / lamp (similar) / black & white print / landscape art (similar) / gold urchin

Living Room: sofa – down east home (similar) / ottoman – custom / chairs / gold side table / blue & white pillow / gold hide pillow / graphic pillow (similar) / sideboard (similar) / woven rug / turkish rug – eBay / pink chair – custom / lamps – family heirloom / art – can be ordered through us / chandelier / ginger jars (similar) / brass peace sign

15 Responses to Morgan House Tour Entry & Living Room

1. Leah Monday, November 23, 2015 at 9:26 am #

Love the thin sofa table behind the sofa. Was that purchased or made!

• Kirsten Krason Tuesday, November 24, 2015 at 11:18 am #

It was custom.

2. Leslie Monday, November 23, 2015 at 11:34 am #

Beautiful! Can you share the source of the Roman shades?

3. Kera Monday, November 23, 2015 at 4:44 pm #

So beautiful!!

4. Leah Monday, November 23, 2015 at 8:12 pm #

Oh my heavens – love the room but the art over the sofa knocked my socks off. Please send me some details!!!

5. Sadie Tuesday, November 24, 2015 at 12:00 am #

I love everything about this! Looking for a similar curtain rod for my living room; wondering if you could share the source?

• Kirsten Krason Tuesday, November 24, 2015 at 2:12 pm #

It’s from restoration hardware.

6. Tessie Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 7:55 pm #

This room is stunning. Beautiful, feminine, yet welcoming and comfortable. Lovely work. I especially love the Brynn chairs. I have been eyeing them for months! How are you liking them? I am thinking of buying them for our living room.

7. Katy Brownlee Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 8:33 pm #

Sideboard source? Or can it be purchased through you? It’s amazing!

• Kirsten Krason Monday, November 30, 2015 at 1:55 pm #

Unfortunately it is a to the trade item. Sorry!

8. Rachel Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 5:17 pm #

the artwork above the couch looks similar to one that was recommended to me from your website. I believe it was called Coral Impression….My designer Sita Montgomery listed it for my daughter’s bedroom to go above her bed…I don’t believe it was quite as large. Is it still available or do have something similar??

9. Kallee Pollmann Sunday, June 5, 2016 at 6:09 pm #

Beautiful space. I really like the entertainment console. Do you have a source for that?
    Thanks.