Jersey Ice Cream Co. is run by Tara Mangini and Percy Bright. Their work is beautiful and classic and they have a unique approach to how they do their work. You can read more about that here. We love this bathroom they designed. Click here and scroll to see the amazing before and after.
1. This canister is so pretty!
3. We don’t know what we like best about this faux eucalyptus: the plant itself or the super cute terracotta pot it comes in?
4. These photo books are so cute and the quality that Artifact Uprising offers with all of their products is truly incredible. Their items are true keepsakes.
5. How cute are these bookends for a kid’s room?
6. The remodeled kitchen in this townhouse is making a good case for IKEA cabinets. The rest of the before and afters are pretty incredible too.
8. The scent of this new dish soap in Mandarin and Ginger is so refreshing. We’re loving the new clean products from Target!
9. This crochet dress is adorable and we’re wishing it came in Women’s sizes.
10. Buying this top for summer right now.
11. This post on Food Trends for 2019 was posted before the new year started. Now that we’re about halfway through the year, it’s interesting to read and compare to how things are now. What are your thoughts on these trends? Check out this delicious looking cabbage leaf enchilada recipe.
12. In love with these earrings!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are our own.