1. This Italian Hillside painting (as seen in our One Room Challenge reveal) by artist Elisabeth Larson is a favorite of ours. We also love that Minted not only does the framing for you, but that they offer so many wonderful options so you can truly customize it for your space.
2. Love the look of unlacquered brass but hate the price? Architectural Digest explains here how to get the raw brass hardware you want without the hefty price tag.
3. A cute way to remind all of us to wash our hands.
4. Loving these slip-on sandals. The color goes with everything and the buckle adds a fun detail.
5. This linen duvet is so dreamy. It’s cozy and so beautiful in person, and even though it started out soft, it’s just gotten softer with each washing!
6. How cute is this off-the-shoulder swimsuit?!
7. McGee and Co recently launched their upholstery line and we think this leather sofa is so beautiful.
9. Can’t quit making and snacking on these delicious powerballs.
10. Have you seen Kate Marker’s Leo Cottage? We are dying over every detail!
11. We love these earrings by Millie Mae.
12. This bandana is so pretty! The print is so cute and the color will wear perfectly throughout summer and even in the fall.
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are our own.