This home design by Julia Miller Interiors is so beautiful! We love her approach to design. In her words, “Creating inviting and layered interiors for modern living.” You can check out her Instagram here.
1. This peach galette (pronounced guh-let) looks amazing! It has a baklava type filling made from honey, walnuts and pistachios. Doesn’t that just sound so heavenly?
2. This top is so pretty and the color is perfect for transitioning from the end of summer all the way through fall.
3. These suede flats are so beautiful in that dusty rose color. We’ve heard rave reviews about them. Definitely adding these to our fall wardrobes.
4. Recently bought these bar studs (in 14K gold filled, 5mm size) and they are the best studs ever. The quality is amazing and they arrived so fast!
5. “This Is Me” by Chrissy Metz is so uplifting and empowering! We highly recommend it.
6. Kate’s kitchen remodel is so beautiful and we love how she wasn’t afraid to tackle something that she had recently redone because she knew it wasn’t working for her and her family.
7. This terracotta pumpkin is so adorable!
8. This wheat bundle is such a cute alternative to a wreath on the front door.
9. An easy (and cute!) way to add flavor to your butter for breads, cooking or baking.
11. This is such a beautiful painting!
12. Definitely need this adorable knit skirt for the fall.
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are our own.