1. Kirsten wore this cardigan in our fall home decor tour. And guess what? It comes in a pullover style! We love the sleeve details and we think any of those colors would be so great for fall, winter, holiday parties, you name it!
2. We love these teak and rattan stools! They would look especially good used as plant stands.
3. Ivy and Ro makes such cute headwraps for babies and moms too! Their fabrics are so soft, yet they hold really well. No slipping or sliding!
6. This almond and cardamom pear butter sounds very intriguing. Plus the packaging is super cute!
7. These triple ball studs are so cute and a fun twist on the bar stud we love so much.
8. Do you know the difference between an Interior Designer and an Interior Decorator? This post is a quick read that sums it up real well. “Designers don’t just enhance the look; they also enhance the function of a room.”
9. We’re in love with this teak bowl. It’s so pretty by itself, but you can also use it for serving at a meal or fill it with pretty citrus or artichokes for decor.
10. The sweetest wand for a fairy or a princess. Perfect for Halloween.
11. Brown butter cauliflower soup. That sounds amazing.
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are our own.