We can’t get over how beautiful this kitchen is. The dark countertops paired with the soft gray color of the cabinets, and in that beautifully moody light, is just so inviting. You can check out the whole space here. Designed by Joanna Laven.
Today’s Last Week’s Links is a special round-up of a dozen throw pillows we can’t get enough of. Let us know what your favorites are in the comments!
1. The colors and pattern on this pillow are so perfect.
2. This black and ivory stripe is so good and making a case for black throws.
3. Every sofa needs a good lumbar and we think this one fits the bill.
4. We love handmade items for home decor and this pillow has the prettiest texture due to its handmade features.
5. A chunky knit throw pillow pairs perfectly with other patterned or solid pillows. It’s really the perfect companion and we especially love the detail in the knit of this pillow.
6. Leather is another great texture to add to your throw pillows. It warms up the space and elevates the design. We especially love this leather pillow.
7. Another great lumbar pillow with such pretty texture.
8. We love the simple stripe of this throw pillow and the fact that it’s made from Sunbrella fabric, so it’ll stand up to kids, pets, and basically anything you can throw at it.
9. Velvet is such a soft and inviting fabric, especially in home decor and we love the warmth of the color on this pillow as well.
10. Long lumbars for a bed can be really pricey, but not this one. It’s subtle stripe and fringed edge are so good too.
11. Speaking of bed-sized lumbars, we are absolutely in love with this one.
12. Linen is a timeless textile. This linen check pillow would be so good for bringing out during the cooler months or enjoying year-round.
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are our own.