Moving closer to Christmas we are knee-deep in all of our favorite Christmas activities. We’ve spent the last few weeks decorating our homes, making gingerbread houses, going to school programs etc. This coming week we’ll be sharing how we decorate our front porch pots for the winter season. Today we’re focusing on what we pinned and loved last week. There is so much goodness to love!
1. A soapstone hood?! We are speechless. This is just too good.
2. This star calendar is the sweetest way to participate in the Light the World program.
3. If all else fails… turn to kraft paper and a sharpie for your gifts this year!
4. We’ve had this fly swatter in our home for over a year and it’s one of the most beautiful/functional things we own.
5. Quite possibly our favorite ikea hack we’ve ever seen.
6. @kelseyleighdesignco is one to follow! This recent Kitchen reveal of hers has so many of our favorite things! We can’t get enough of that deep cabinet color.
7. We’ve been searching for meaningful Christmas art that we can start adding to our homes. This piece is a new favorite.
8. Our home was highlighted on Daybreak’s Website this week. Check it out to see more peaks into how we decorate our own home for the Holidays.