It’s January, arguably the gloomiest month of the year, the holidays are over, and naturally, we’re dreaming of Spring, when the sun is shining and it’s warm enough to open windows in the afternoon and let the fresh air in. This space here, a chef’s desk in a kitchen, is so refreshing to look at. Those beautiful windows are letting in so much light, we’re sure it’s the perfect place to enjoy the view of a beautiful spring day with everything in bloom. Designed by Park and Oak.
1. This exterior remodel is incredible. Make sure you check out the before!
2. Speaking of longing for Spring, the new Hearth and Hand collection at Target is really good. We love these ceramic vases.
3. This lightweight blanket is perfect for Spring, when you don’t need anything heavy, just something to keep you warm during the chilly mornings and evenings.
4. These stacking bath canisters would look so good on the counter. We don’t do clutter and these will keep things corralled while looking good at the same time.
5. The price on this gorgeous ginger jar is so good.
6. Sometimes you don’t need two bookends, especially when you’re styling out bookshelves. This limestone bookend is sold individually and would look so good holding up books or even on its own.
7. Such a gorgeous floral top, perfect for wearing under a cardigan now and carrying you through to Spring. Who doesn’t need something fun to add to their wardrobe this time of year?
8. These earrings are so pretty! We love the delicate details.
9. Have you seen the new Little Women movie? This article makes a good point about how the movie may be a better telling of the story than the book. What do you think?
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are our own.