We love the details in this mudroom, designed by Remedy Design.
The wooden built-ins with the white shiplap and the beautiful brick pavers in the herringbone pattern. These timeless elements will keep this mudroom feeling classic for years to come.
1. Have you seen Rachel Parcel’s new home? It was furnished by our friends over at Alice Lane and we just love it all so much. Can you even handle that view from her living room? Breathtaking!
2. Speaking of her home, you can shop Alice Lane’s collection of items from Rachel’s home right here. We love these French countryside sketches.
3. This blouse is so simple and pretty. We love it for the upcoming warm weather.
4. Elle Decor did an interesting round-up of 54 Decorating Trends they hope to never see come back. While we definitely agree with a lot of them (we’re looking at you popcorn ceilings and window valances), there were some that are definitely coming back in good ways. What are your thoughts?
5. Loving this sunhat with that cute scarf!
6. Did you know we have an Amazon store front? It’s full of things we’ve purchased for our own homes and love to use regularly.
7. These animal print sandals are so cute! And such a great price.
8. We love how Jenny refreshed her master bedroom with a few good pieces, none of which were furniture. Check it out here.
9. Easily the prettiest linen tea towels we’ve ever seen.
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are our own.